Greenbrier @ White House

FootballAce

WHite House-52 Greenbrier-14 Subs should get plenty of action in this 1!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHite House-52 Greenbrier-14 Subs should get plenty of action in this 1!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

WH for as many as they want.

Greenbrier is in rebuilding mode, and slippped to 5th seed this year. Appreciate the kind words about our hospitality. Our stadium has expanded and is much larger than before. Lots of improvements that we have enjoyed. I assume you are speaking of Kelly Ziegler and yes he is still coaching. His son, Zack, has been a big playmaker this year and will be missed greatly after he graduates in May.

The difference between White House's and Station Camp's seeding was 1 point on the scoreboard Friday night. Trox Greenwade (WH) Matthew Johnson (SC) Hunter Poteete (DC) and Jake Simms (SHS) are the qbs that Region 3 will have to contend with. White House has a lot of depth at skilled positions. If it tells you anything, I think their only loss has been to Alcoa this year. I look for a repeat Region 4 sweep, with the possible exception of Sycamore.

Dekalb and White House will probalby meet again.

Yep, that was Kelly Z. I was referring to. I met him when he was a wicked linebacker for the Vols. After the Meigs/Greenbrier game in '05 I talked to him after the game and complimented him on having a tough, hard-hitting defense......which was no surprise to me. I had forgot about his son being that old, and if he's anything like Dad he's definitely a playmaker!

I thought your stadium was very attractive as it was, so I'm sure it's even nicer with all the improvements. I think the entire town of Greenbrier turned out for that game I was at. I've never seen as much green in my life! Great community support, reminiscient of the Meigs and Polk County's communities over here. When I was at the playoff game, everyone there was very hospitable before, during, and after the contest. Many Greenbrier fans came by to congratulate the Meigs players and coaches when they came out of the dressing room after the game. Very classy!

Thanks for the information about your region 4 playoff teams. They've always been a nemesis for region 3 in the playoffs. Hopefully, McMinn Central can break that streak this year.

Yep, that was Kelly Z. I was referring to. I met him when he was a wicked linebacker for the Vols. After the Meigs/Greenbrier game in '05 I talked to him after the game and complimented him on having a tough, hard-hitting defense......which was no surprise to me. I had forgot about his son being that old, and if he's anything like Dad he's definitely a playmaker!

I thought your stadium was very attractive as it was, so I'm sure it's even nicer with all the improvements. I think the entire town of Greenbrier turned out for that game I was at. I've never seen as much green in my life! Great community support, reminiscient of the Meigs and Polk County's communities over here. When I was at the playoff game, everyone there was very hospitable before, during, and after the contest. Many Greenbrier fans came by to congratulate the Meigs players and coaches when they came out of the dressing room after the game. Very classy!

Thanks for the information about your region 4 playoff teams. They've always been a nemesis for region 3 in the playoffs. Hopefully, McMinn Central can break that streak this year.

Meigs made that game tough. They came out slow but then got really stubborn the rest of the night. If I remember right, they had a QB that was really tough and made a lot of plays.

There has many Greenbrier / White House games where the records didn't mean much.....

Plus, WH seems to be struggling with the run and Greenbrier has a good running game. No time for the Blue to look ahead but if they stay focused, I believe they can put it in the "W" column.

27-13 White House

Looks to me like Greenbriers O is better than its D. With a suspect defensive backfield(exception of linebackers) that just might get picked apart by a WH pass attack

..... Greenbriers O will be clicking and WH better not underestimate that. Especially after what SC did last week with its running

game.

....but if the big green D plays over its head ( and that is the kind of thing that happens when you have a rival game like this) and has the heart....

they just might surprise those boys in blue.

Should be a great football game no matter the records, it will be a hard hitting and emotional one,(G's seniors will want to win this one).

Last but not least,it will be a game that is played for one years worth of bragging rights and that is the truth.

This coming from a neutral fan.

Good Luck to both teams.

With the standings that be, I hope this week's game is minimal trashtalk and more of a mutual understanding as the last game of the season comes to a close and the region that has been for the past four year realigns when next fall comes around.

It should be evident to other regions that Region 4 has been tough contenders these past four years. The region championship has moved through Greenbrier, Pearl Cohn, Station Camp and now to White House. It is obvious how the rhythm of rebuilding ebbs and flows wth the past teams of DeKalb coming to the top four while Pearl Cohn has gone to the basement. Greenbrier hasn't been immune with large groups of graduating seniors and depth issues.

But even with all that, still got to play what's scheduled. I am assuming that the fire in this game might be a little less, and after the first quarter or so that the fans on both sides may get to see more what they have waiting in the wings.

Good luck to our Cats, but also good luck the Blue Devils. No CSS, no camera crews. Here's to an injury free, good sportmanship game.

WRONG ABOUT NO CAMERA CREWS.THIS IS ANOTHER CSS GAME OF THE WEEK,AND 104.5 THE ZONE LIVE FROM THE RADIO,THIS IS THE SECOND LIVE CSS GAME THIS YR FOR W.H

Nevermind, found it on another CSS page. Now if they could only spell Greenbrier and White House correctly

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Nashville Votes!

Over 16,000 of you turned out to vote in our poll to determine which Middle Tennessee match-up we'd be featuring on our October 31st broadcast of CSS Game of the Week High School Football.

After a very tight race, we're proud to announce the winner of that poll, with 51% of the vote:

Greenbriar at Whitehouse!

Congratulations to the Greenbriar and Whitehouse fans, student body and administrations--you helped make this game the frontrunner in the Middle Tennessee votes contest, and we'll be there on Halloween night--Friday, October 31st--to air your game live on CSS!

Thanks to everyone who voted!

WRONG ABOUT NO CAMERA CREWS.THIS IS ANOTHER CSS GAME OF THE WEEK,AND 104.5 THE ZONE LIVE FROM THE RADIO,THIS IS THE SECOND LIVE CSS GAME THIS YR FOR W.H

Nashville Votes!

Over 16,000 of you turned out to vote in our poll to determine which Middle Tennessee match-up we'd be featuring on our October 31st broadcast of CSS Game of the Week High School Football.

After a very tight race, we're proud to announce the winner of that poll, with 51% of the vote:

GreenbriaEr at Whitehouse White House!

Congratulations to the GreenbriaEr and Whitehouse White House fans, student body and administrations--you helped make this game the frontrunner in the Middle Tennessee votes contest, and we'll be there on Halloween night--Friday, October 31st--to air your game live on CSS!

Thanks to everyone who voted!

Kudos to CSS and our respective fans. This is still a 'rivalry' game, no matter the outcome Friday night.

To both teams: Blessings on a safe game.

Go Cats!