Greenbrier @ White House

FootballAce

I know it's a football board and a GB vs WH thread but I've got to say congrats to the GB Lady Volleyballers for back-to-back State Championships. They took the win this afternoon. Maybe they can show up in White House tonight and bring the football team some good mojo... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's a football board and a GB vs WH thread but I've got to say congrats to the GB Lady Volleyballers for back-to-back State Championships. They took the win this afternoon. Maybe they can show up in White House tonight and bring the football team some good mojo... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

So much for that.....

WHite House-52 Greenbrier-14 Subs should get plenty of action in this 1!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

GOOD CALL JIMMY THE GREEK. I HAD 43-14 WHITE HOUSE BUT YOU CALLED IT . /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I DON'T THINK TROX THRU A BAD PASS ALL NIGHT. EVERYTHING HE THREW WAS CATCHABLE. HOW TALL IS #88 ? HE LOOKS CLOSE TO 6 FT 7.

ALSO #4 ,WHO HAS RICKY LADDS OLD # LOOKED A LITTLE LIKE RICKY ON HIS RUN. ACTUALLY IN THE FACE HE LOOKS LIKE BRIAN DIXON. ARE THEY BROTHERS?

THIS TEAM IS JUST A JOY TO WATCH. I THINK THEY AVERAGE 35 A GAME NOW. I BELEIVE 36 PER GAME IS THE RECORD FROM THE 98 TEAM. NEXT WEEK THEY NEED TO PUT UP SOME BIG NUMBERS.

THIS TEAM HAS SO MANY WEAPONS AND THE OFFENSIVE LINE HAS CAME TOGETHER. IF I WAS EAST RIDGE I THINK I WOULD RUN THE 4 CORNERS AND STALL. IT WAS ALSO GOOD TO SEE BRIAN DIXON WITH A NICE GAME. MAYBE THAT WILL GET HIM GOING.

Way to go Blue Devils! GREAT game front to back, and a great way to head into the playoffs.

Also, to the poster that said the Greenbrier-Portland game should continue, I couldn't agree more. Same for Springfield-Greenbrier. Regardless of us all changing classifications, it makes for a fun night of football when we play each other, neighbors vs. neighbors, and it is usually a good game, regardless of school size.....

GOOD CALL JIMMY THE GREEK. I HAD 43-14 WHITE HOUSE BUT YOU CALLED IT . /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I DON'T THINK TROX THRU A BAD PASS ALL NIGHT. EVERYTHING HE THREW WAS CATCHABLE. HOW TALL IS #88 ? HE LOOKS CLOSE TO 6 FT 7.

ALSO #4 ,WHO HAS RICKY LADDS OLD # LOOKED A LITTLE LIKE RICKY ON HIS RUN. ACTUALLY IN THE FACE HE LOOKS LIKE BRIAN DIXON. ARE THEY BROTHERS?

THIS TEAM IS JUST A JOY TO WATCH. I THINK THEY AVERAGE 35 A GAME NOW. I BELEIVE 36 PER GAME IS THE RECORD FROM THE 98 TEAM. NEXT WEEK THEY NEED TO PUT UP SOME BIG NUMBERS.

THIS TEAM HAS SO MANY WEAPONS AND THE OFFENSIVE LINE HAS CAME TOGETHER. IF I WAS EAST RIDGE I THINK I WOULD RUN THE 4 CORNERS AND STALL. IT WAS ALSO GOOD TO SEE BRIAN DIXON WITH A NICE GAME. MAYBE THAT WILL GET HIM GOING.

#4 Brandon Nichols is Dixon's brother couldn't play half of the season due to heart conditons, had an awesome freshmen season last year. Looks like he has something for us bluedevils.

Personally I think this game is a little overrated for CSS this year. Wasted airtime is how I see it. It has no playoff implications and will only be like watching a bully kick a cat. We will get to see one team that is loaded and one team that is rebuilding. What White House starters that do play will only try to put on a show for postseason intimidation factor. There is no pressure on Greenbrier except to stand there and take it. It will probably only be subs playing because the deal is sealed on the region and if the White House coach is smart he won't take the chance of getting his starters hurt before playoffs. Greenbrier will probably get a chance to look at what is coming up next year so all of us that want to watch a REAL football game on CSS get cheated.

JMO.

I stand by my original post. Clearly White House needs to go up a classification but they choose not to it appears. Uunderstand ably when you get open and can score you can't tell your boys not to score a TD but to go for 2 that early that far ahead shows a lack of sportsmanship on the part of White House coaching.

I stand by my original post. Clearly White House needs to go up a classification but they choose not to it appears. Uunderstand ably when you get open and can score you can't tell your boys not to score a TD but to go for 2 that early that far ahead shows a lack of sportsmanship on the part of White House coaching.

Please telling me you are kidding with your statement above !!!! Instead of 21-0 at the end of the 1st quarter, we made it 22-0 and that is bad sportmanship? There are 3 quarters of ball to be played. If we had gone for 2 late in the 4th up 51-14, I'd have to agree with you. Not at the point in the game the 2-point conversion took place.

Why should WH have to move up a classification? Enrollment is that of 3A. When the score was out of reach did GB not try to score? Your post shows a lack of knowledge on your part, not a lack of sportsmanship on the WH coaching staff. Maybe GB should drop a classification but wait, they are classified for 3A arent they. Is this just decades of resentment on your part or do you have other issues towards WH. Most GB fans understand how football is played maybe you should take a class from them

White House most likely went for 2 just to see if they could do it, yes subs were in after 22 points but its not like CSS picked this game everyone VOTED for it so if your were so much agaisnt seeing this game 1) You didn't have to watch it, 2) You could have voted instead of whined on here about how you wanted to see A "real" game. why don't you go get up and watch one? its that simple =]]

Why should WH have to move up a classification? Enrollment is that of 3A. When the score was out of reach did GB not try to score? Your post shows a lack of knowledge on your part, not a lack of sportsmanship on the WH coaching staff. Maybe GB should drop a classification but wait, they are classified for 3A arent they. Is this just decades of resentment on your part or do you have other issues towards WH. Most GB fans understand how football is played maybe you should take a class from them

Just to clarify... SuperBowlDream is not associated with Greenbrier. He must just be anti-White House. If WH wants to go for 2, it's Greenbrier's job to try to stop it. As far as classifications, GB and WH will both be classified as "4A" next year with student totals of about 30 different. White House has a great team this year. The Cats are somewhat rebuilding and need to get some fire back in the program.