Heritage at William Blount

tpoole12

Scoot & tpoole,

When Ms. Adams turns 18 she can come down to Chattanooga and play football for the Locomotion, if she's still interested in playing football then. They are a good bunch of women and play some really good football (5-2 this past season and had 3 8-1 seasons over the past 5 years, 7-3 the other season.) They even have a player who drives down from Seymour to practice and play.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got two words for scoot and TPoole (won too)

CELL PHONE

God love ya!

Now APB

We've both had a bad year.(Scoot and I). We can gossip if we want to.. Nobody is forcing you to read this thread.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Also my wife says I don't ever answer my cell phone anyway...... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Scoot

I'm glad we won.. I hate you all lost.. There's were some great kids on both sides of the ball.. It's been a tough year in both programs.. Both teams played well a times throughout the year but made enough mistakes to beat themselves.. I'm not a B-ball fan so things will get quite for me till spring practice..

There's talk /talk about "future direction" of both programs in the Dailey Times..

Guess we'll know more next week..

tpoole12

GO GOVS

Congratulations to the Governors. They continued to play hard and were finally rewarded with a win. At the same time I feel for the kids and coaches at Heritage. It was an uphill fight all season long.

Coach Rewis in today's Daily Times:

"I'm going to go home and sleep for the first time in three months."

Congratulations to the Governors. They continued to play hard and were finally rewarded with a win. At the same time I feel for the kids and coaches at Heritage. It was an uphill fight all season long.

Coach Rewis in today's Daily Times:

"I'm going to go home and sleep for the first time in three months."

thats odd,..........I thought he WAS asleep for the past three months /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Congrads to the GOVS.

TPOOLE12,

Looks like you all have a good future ahead of you. I noticed a lot of the plays being made on the field were by underclassmen. The young kids played very well for you all Friday night. If you have athletes, no matter the grade level, they should be on the field.

I'm going to throw this out there.

Someone needs to take care of that one out of control, moron of a fan for WB. He is a young (22-24) guy that set about 10 rows under the press box on about the 40-50 yrd line. I think his name may be ZACK, not sure. Its great to cheer for your team and be spirited but he was out of line the whole game. He cheered when a player for Heritage got hurt and had to be helped off the field. "Cry baby". The entire game all you could hear is his bad remarks about HHS players and the coaching staff. Near the end of the game he was chanting "sore losers, big babies," & other ignorant chants. I happened to ask some other fans around, "if he was always that way at games? Several said that he's like that every week, and apologized to us for his actions, and also stated that they wished something would be done about it. You don't need fans like that..........

Congrads to the GOVS.

TPOOLE12,

Looks like you all have a good future ahead of you. I noticed a lot of the plays being made on the field were by underclassmen. The young kids played very well for you all Friday night. If you have athletes, no matter the grade level, they should be on the field.

I'm going to throw this out there.

Someone needs to take care of that one out of control, moron of a fan for WB. He is a young (22-24) guy that set about 10 rows under the press box on about the 40-50 yrd line. I think his name may be ZACK, not sure. Its great to cheer for your team and be spirited but he was out of line the whole game. He cheered when a player for Heritage got hurt and had to be helped off the field. "Cry baby". The entire game all you could hear is his bad remarks about HHS players and the coaching staff. Near the end of the game he was chanting "sore losers, big babies," & other ignorant chants. I happened to ask some other fans around, "if he was always that way at games? Several said that he's like that every week, and apologized to us for his actions, and also stated that they wished something would be done about it. You don't need fans like that..........

Scoot,

The guy you're talking about has a family member on the team. Unfortunately, the family member is a junior, so we've got at least one more year of him I'm afraid. We've had a few fans like him down through the years and unfortunately, they somtimes become the "face" of William Blount ... folks think we're all like that. WE'RE NOT.

As far as cheering when you all had a kid hurt ... somebody around him ... and I mean somebody from WB ... should have called him on that. Had I been within hearing distance of him, I sure would have.

Scoot, what did you think about the play towards the end of the game when the WB player was ejected (if you were aware it happened)? I was disappointed that WB had several "unsportsmanlike conducts" and "personal fouls." And on this particular play, on the sideline down past the WB bench, we did have a player that made a late hit and deserved a flag ... but then clearly, way after the play, a Heritage player leveled one of our kids and our kid (the one who was hit) was the one who got tossed. He must have said something the referees heard ... but don't you think at least, the refs should have called an "off-setting" personal foul on Heritage on that particular play? Am not saying that WB didn't deserve one (they did) but just that at least that time, Heritage deserved one also.

Didn't realize that Cermak got his bell rung until after the game when I had a chance to talk to him. He is an incredible high school football player. In my opinion, he ought to get 20 - 25 carries a game. But hey, everybody's a coach, huh? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Scoot,

The guy you're talking about has a family member on the team. Unfortunately, the family member is a junior, so we've got at least one more year of him I'm afraid. We've had a few fans like him down through the years and unfortunately, they somtimes become the "face" of William Blount ... folks think we're all like that. WE'RE NOT.

As far as cheering when you all had a kid hurt ... somebody around him ... and I mean somebody from WB ... should have called him on that. Had I been within hearing distance of him, I sure would have.

Scoot, what did you think about the play towards the end of the game when the WB player was ejected (if you were aware it happened)? I was disappointed that WB had several "unsportsmanlike conducts" and "personal fouls." And on this particular play, on the sideline down past the WB bench, we did have a player that made a late hit and deserved a flag ... but then clearly, way after the play, a Heritage player leveled one of our kids and our kid (the one who was hit) was the one who got tossed. He must have said something the referees heard ... but don't you think at least, the refs should have called an "off-setting" personal foul on Heritage on that particular play? Am not saying that WB didn't deserve one (they did) but just that at least that time, Heritage deserved one also.

Didn't realize that Cermak got his bell rung until after the game when I had a chance to talk to him. He is an incredible high school football player. In my opinion, he ought to get 20 - 25 carries a game. But hey, everybody's a coach, huh? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

WB had several unspotsmanlikes at Bradley the week before. According to tpoole12 it was all the refs. Guess not, considering Bradley didn't have a single incident Friday @ McMinn.

Scoot,

I'm sorry to hear that you have to deal with him another year. I know not all fans are like that but it does look bad for the program.

I did see the play you are refering to. I agree with you, it should have been off setting and if the WB player was ejected for the result of the penalty then the HHS player shoukd have been ejected also. I know kids get caught up in the emotion of the game and make silly mistakes but in Fridays game I think the personal foul penalties were more from frustration. I saw a few plays where Heritage should have been flagged for late hits, but werent. Both teams had a rough year and it showed on Friday night.

On the play Cermake was pulled down from behind in the third qtr, his head snapped bck and hit the ground. It was a slight concussion, they said. He is fine now. I have said all year that Cermake does not get enough touches. He is one of the best backs in the county and only got about 6-10 carries a game and some games 1-4 carries. The reason that is given is "we need to save him for defense". I can understand that to a point but you have to have the best 11 on the field at all times to give your team the chance to win. Like you said, everybody's a coach. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I got two words for scoot and TPoole (won too)

CELL PHONE

God love ya!

Its better to discuss things on here, that way everybody can pitch in. Oh, wait a min. APB should know that, he is always chimming in on other conversations. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Just messing with you APB....

Good luck in the playoffs. I'll be pulling for the Tornados to go all the way. I have a good intrest in Alcoa football, I coached a few of the kids in Pee Wee & midget ball. I am glad to see them doing well and having great success.

See you at 7:30 Friday night.......GO TORNADOS...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />