Region 7-5A vs Region 8-5A

kwc

Millington by 3 TDs over Collierville

White Station by 3 TDs over Ridgeway

-----------------------------------------------------

Millington by 10 over White Station

-----------------------------------------------------

Quarter Finals: Millington vs Whitehaven

I agree with your picks but man they are a little harsh don't you think, 3 td's margin of victory in the playoffs for White Station and Millington. It sounds like i am disagreeing with you but i hope you are correct on those picks.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IF ... If G-town and Whitehaven face each other again ... AT WHITEHAVEN... I think Whitehaven avenges their only loss of the season with emphasis! First ... Whitehaven has to beat a good Craigmont team.

Whitehaven's gun will be fully loaded next time they face G-Town. Everyone is back and well rested.

When have you EVER known TraderB to NOT give you his brutally honest thought on a matter?

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thank you, kwc.

Didn't Millington beat Collierville 31-0 in last years playoffs, 1st round?

Yes, but last year has nothing to do with this year, even the first game this season has nothing tho do with the outcome friday. The players have to go out and start all over and prove their worthiness each friday night until all have been eliminated and we have one Champion. If anything, it works against us because Collierville has extra motivation to prepare where as millington could possibly be looking past. I have always felt that twice in one season is hard to do unless its like Ridgeway was 2 years ago against Millington "Just Better". I hope we are "Just better" than Collierville Friday night.

Go Trojans

Here is my predictions...

Millington 35 Collierville 14

White Station 31 Ridgeway 21

Germantown 28 Cordova 14

Whitehaven 31 Craigmont 7

ROUND2

Millinton 31 Whitestation 17

Whitehaven 21 Germantown 14

ROUND3

Millington 28 Whitehaven 21

I agree with all your predicted winners, except that round 3 game.

----------------------------------------------------------------

1) Ridgeway will not score 21 points vs White Station, more like 7....if they get lucky!

2) Millington blew W.S. away, last year. This year -- the game will be much closer & lower scoring.

3) There is no way on God's green earth that Millington is going to score 28 pts against Whitehaven!

In fact, I'm not so sure that Millington will even beat Whitehaven, let alone put up that many points against them.....To me, that game looks like a toss-up.

Here is my predictions...

Millington 35 Collierville 14

White Station 31 Ridgeway 21

Germantown 28 Cordova 14

Whitehaven 31 Craigmont 7

ROUND2

Millinton 31 Whitestation 17

Whitehaven 21 Germantown 14

ROUND3

Millington 28 Whitehaven 21

Getting a little ahead of yourself, The kids play one game in the playoffs and if they win they play one more game so let keep to round one with the trojans and Collierville.