2A Final Four projections

"Seriously" the reason for LC only scoring 21 pts. on HC is because LC had somewere around 11 penalties,all on big plays in the game.Trust me, HC's lucky it wasnt MUCH worse. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Like you said, with all due respect and all,it was a good game,but if LC and HC play again,I dont expect it to be close.Not to take anthing away from HC,I think they have just as good of a chance as anyone in our bracket,unless they play LC! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Easy LCP, alot of those penalties were our fault - not all, but a lot of them. Good teams can lose close games by committing senseless penalties. And as far as a possible rematch, its not like last year where the two teams met in the second round. Both teams have A LOT of work to do before they can even begin to think of playing one another again. And if they do, I would expect it to be another close game - thats just the way rivalry games are. Let's just focus on Waverly - can't do anything unless we beat them.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DL has a very good team this year...but Alcoa would wax them. It wouldn't be close.

im going to agree with you that i also agree i think the tornados would come out on top. i dont no if they could "wax" them though. i really think it would be an exciting game that would be decided by less than 2 touchdowns either way. but its not something that will happen so its hard to say either way. i dont see any team in alcoa's way this year. i think they should go ahead and engrave their names on that gold ball!

Maybe if Milan is fortunate enough to play in 15th game you will finally understand what everyone is telling you. Milan is a very good 2A team but Alcoa is on its own level that the rest of 2A simply can not attain. Just stand down Milan fans so you don't embarass yourselves any further, because the comments you make are honestly obnoxious, if you all were just pompous jerks who flaunted your teams accolades that would be one thing, but you all seem to be ignorant of the world of 2A football around you and that is simply abhorrent. Milan fans I hope everyone on here plans to mock an harass you as much as I do after you loose, to remind you of how out of touch you are.

Ill let yall know a little something... Milan does not care how good alcoa is... Milan will play them just like they do everyone else and i strongly believe Milan will beat alcoa this year in the ship... i play for them so i know what its about... WE DONT CARE HOW GOOD YOU ARE WERE GONNA HIT YOU IN THE THROAT!! we will be seeing yall December 5!!

Ill let yall know a little something... Milan does not care how good alcoa is... Milan will play them just like they do everyone else and i strongly believe Milan will beat alcoa this year in the ship... i play for them so i know what its about... WE DONT CARE HOW GOOD YOU ARE WERE GONNA HIT YOU IN THE THROAT!! we will be seeing yall December 5!!

just get passed Lewis Co. and friends before you come talkin to us Boss man , cause u know me and my boys will be waiting for ya /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Based upon your playoff history of late, I would suggest you worry more about winning and getting to the ship rather than talking smack. The Mid-TN teams have sent you West TN boys home crying the last three or so years.

Based upon your playoff history of late, I would suggest you worry more about winning and getting to the ship rather than talking smack. The Mid-TN teams have sent you West TN boys home crying the last three or so years.

as well as not overlooking the third round......that's what I would worry about for now.

Milan wins big!!!!

Milan is going to win a hard fought game against a very good Memphis team. I hope they come out injury free after the battle is done. Good luck bulldoggies, fight with all you heart and try your best and then you can win! I believe in you now you must believe in yourself.

Onesix, you need to be focused on practice and film, not coacht. I seriously doubt that Morris would approve of you riling up the alcoa fans. Besides that, you need to be focused on the games preceding December 5th right now, there are a couple of hard ones. Let us has beens talk crap on the internet, you need to focus on what happens on the field.