Campbell Co. Cougars vs Ooltewah Owls

CougarTrav02

owls should win big, how is #21 zarzour he took a lick the other night, and where was #38 burroughs the first 3 quarters was he hurt he wasnt playing linebacker this looked like it hurt us the first half, whatever was said in the locker room @ half time worked these guys came out and played like us fans expect them to, owls need to focus on 1 game at a time.

prediction

owls 58

cougars 3

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

J Smith did the pep talk at halftime not the coaches and it was a dooooooozzzyyyy!!!! I hope they throw the ball more and give Polk a break they like to of killed him the other night with all those caries 39, need to give some of these guys a break when they can for a couple of reasons.

i want the ball in polk's hands /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i want the ball in polk's hands /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

when your up by that much there s no reason to risk injury or just flat out ragging the kid, he s been a hot tub since Friday and is still sore /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I want the ball in his hands as well as you BUT this late in the season and that far ahead .........come on. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> all i m saying we need to kinda spread the defense out which it wont hurt us this week but it will later on

when your up by that much there s no reason to risk injury or just flat out ragging the kid, he s been a hot tub since Friday and is still sore /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I want the ball in his hands as well as you BUT this late in the season and that far ahead .........come on. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> all i m saying we need to kinda spread the defense out which it wont hurt us this week but it will later on

Correctamundo!!! Nobody said replace him,just don't wear him out.When you're that far ahead give it to williams or greene or anybody as far as that goes. A couple of years ago they split it w/ marshall and sanders during thr playoffs and it went fine. Ole owleye was right:what's up w/#38 burroughs? he should be in there more? oh,well,the coaches know what they are doing,I guess.Everbody that can needs to get a rest,after this week,it gets tougher and tougher.

Correctamundo!!! Nobody said replace him,just don't wear him out.When you're that far ahead give it to williams or greene or anybody as far as that goes. A couple of years ago they split it w/ marshall and sanders during thr playoffs and it went fine. Ole owleye was right:what's up w/#38 burroughs? he should be in there more? oh,well,the coaches know what they are doing,I guess.Everbody that can needs to get a rest,after this week,it gets tougher and tougher.

Sanders was a stud, he could have started for many highschools around the area. the coaches will not wear him out. that was a huge game this past friday, Owls wanted to make a statement, and did!

I totally agree about not getting him hurt. I seem to remember losing #5 Marshall one season before the post season because he got hurt returning a punt when we were up by over 40 points. From what I have seen, we don't loose much when we go to #25 or #43. That was all WANT TO on that touchdown by #43 Friday night. Give Polk a break and turn him loose the next week. What a talent he is.

Is there anything #36 can't do? I want to see him get the ball up the middle sometime to see how many players he will drag to the endzone. Great catches Friday night.

Go Owls!!!

I believe that had alot to do with fans having small children and it being Halloween. If we win on Friday do we still play at home the following week?

Yes, we play at home for at least two more games if we keep winning. I would definitely think that the 12th player (THE FANS) will make a difference in every game. I hope that the band will be there throughout to keep the noise pumped. They didn't seem to play much last Friday night. Maybe they were saving their breath for the competition the next day.

I believe that had alot to do with fans having small children and it being Halloween. If we win on Friday do we still play at home the following week?

We are at home until we lose or the championship game which ever comes first. Great game Friday night, I hope we have 5 more complete games just like the 2nd half of last week.

Go Owls