Campbell Co. Cougars vs Ooltewah Owls

CougarTrav02

owls should win big, how is #21 zarzour he took a lick the other night, and where was #38 burroughs the first 3 quarters was he hurt he wasnt playing linebacker this looked like it hurt us the first half, whatever was said in the locker room @ half time worked these guys came out and played like us fans expect them to, owls need to focus on 1 game at a time.

prediction

owls 58

cougars 3

Zach Zarzour got a slight concussion in the 2nd quarter during a kickoff return. He was pulled from the game and monitored closely for the remainder of the game. He has a headache and his neck is a bit stiff, but otherwise will be fine. No nausea or dizziness following the game. Appetite is good and no problems sleeping at night.

He is back in school today and feeling just OK!

I want to thank everyone that showed their concern at the game and many fans called and checked on Zach this weekend. Coach Monroe called him and that made him feel much better emotionally.

Thanks again,

The Zarzours

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the info. I look forward to many home games /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I too hope to hear the band playing more. I realize the set up with them on the track gave more room for seating, but you just don't hear them as well. Also, to the band" I have really enjoyed your performances. The reflections routine is top notch. Great job!

Good to know Zach is ok. he is a good ball player and took quite a hit. I knew the minute he got up that he was shaken up. Hope he feels better each day, we need him.

Go Owls!

Campbell County is a much bettefr team than Oak Ridge, with that being said, I don't give them much of a chance. O 42- CC 8. CC does have shill and speed at the RB and QB position. The Albright kid is really talented. They were cheated out of wins against Jeff Co and Bearden, but could not compete against Science Hill and DB.

I heard they run the Triple Option like GA TECH. This is very Difficult to defend. EVEN for a GREAT DEFENSE. Don't take any team for granted. GO OWLS

I heard they run the Triple Option like GA TECH. This is very Difficult to defend. EVEN for a GREAT DEFENSE. Don't take any team for granted. GO OWLS

I played for a team that won the state many, many moons ago. This was our offense. It takes a great QB who can take a lot of punishment and a good sense of where his tailback is to pull it off. When we played this type of offense, we assigned players to each back. DE took tailback and outside linebacker took QB. This way both defensive players would hit the ball carrier with maximum impact causing a greater amount of wear and tear. For fun... our coach would blitz a CB to take out the QB on occassion. OLB had the flat responsibility. This would keep him guessing on where he was going to get hit from.

Looking forward to Friday night.

I played for a team that won the state many, many moons ago. This was our offense. It takes a great QB who can take a lot of punishment and a good sense of where his tailback is to pull it off. When we played this type of offense, we assigned players to each back. DE took tailback and outside linebacker took QB. This way both defensive players would hit the ball carrier with maximum impact causing a greater amount of wear and tear. For fun... our coach would blitz a CB to take out the QB on occassion. OLB had the flat responsibility. This would keep him guessing on where he was going to get hit from.

Looking forward to Friday night.

HAHAHA!!!!

Thanks for the info. I look forward to many home games /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I too hope to hear the band playing more. I realize the set up with them on the track gave more room for seating, but you just don't hear them as well. Also, to the band" I have really enjoyed your performances. The reflections routine is top notch. Great job!

Good to know Zach is ok. he is a good ball player and took quite a hit. I knew the minute he got up that he was shaken up. Hope he feels better each day, we need him.

Go Owls!

Thanks for the compliments. The band really doesn't like being on the track either, but since the Owls normally fill the stadium it was a concession they were willing to make. We will be at the game this week, but not next. We will be in Indianapolis competing in Grand Nationals against 100 other bands.

Glad to hear Zach is ok. Let's take this one and go on to the next.

Go Owls

Thanks for the compliments. The band really doesn't like being on the track either, but since the Owls normally fill the stadium it was a concession they were willing to make. We will be at the game this week, but not next. We will be in Indianapolis competing in Grand Nationals against 100 other bands.

Glad to hear Zach is ok. Let's take this one and go on to the next.

Go Owls

I hate to hear the band won't be there next week, but I understand. You guys have your own competitions to plan long before you know the outcome of football playoffs. High School football without the band is just not the same. I love the game, but hearing the band bring them onto the field and play during the game is just great. Will there be a Pep Band available?

I hate to hear the band won't be there next week, but I understand. You guys have your own competitions to plan long before you know the outcome of football playoffs. High School football without the band is just not the same. I love the game, but hearing the band bring them onto the field and play during the game is just great. Will there be a Pep Band available?

Not unless we can reach out to alumni.

Go Owls