Campbell Co. Cougars vs Ooltewah Owls

CougarTrav02

I heard that the PTSA is selling Owls umbrellas at the game tonight for a fundraiser. Go buy your umbrella from them, they do alot to support the school. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

The Owls can win this from here on out. Focus on what talent you have on the TEAM!!!!

Go Owls

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured the Cougars would lose but every Region 1 school did as well.

I spoke to several Cougar fans tonight. They were very nice and came to support their team. I know it was a long way to travel. I'm sorry you lost (but gad we won). I hope everyone has a safe trip home.

The owls need to start working on next week. I do not think it will be an easy task. Soddy will not make the same mistakes twice.

Go Owls!

Wow we gotta play Sawdy a second time in three weeks... I don't like that... hopefully we start working on defending the slant route ahead of time. I dunno if we'll be lucky enough to return two INTs to the house again.

This just shows how flawed the TSSAA play-off system is. Regions that are strong cancel themselves out. Just wait until the new system is emplement next year. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I spoke to several Cougar fans tonight. They were very nice and came to support their team. I know it was a long way to travel. I'm sorry you lost (but gad we won). I hope everyone has a safe trip home.

The owls need to start working on next week. I do not think it will be an easy task. Soddy will not make the same mistakes twice.

Go Owls!

A Thank You! to the fans and staff of Ooltewah. Your a class act, Good Luck!!! We hope you'll get a TSSAA 5A Ring!!!