Campbell Co. Cougars vs Ooltewah Owls

CougarTrav02

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Gino Norwood didn't walk off the feild and quit,but,I think something happened(he was limping,too)I HOPE to GOD,he didn't quit or is out for whatever reason. We need his leadership n expreince. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

[/size]TEAM over Me

Campbell County seems to be very overmatched in this game but you never know. I think this will be the biggest blowout from the Region 1 VS Region 2 games. In the nest with a 5-5 record and not too many playmakers? OUCH!

Im pulling for the Owls so hopefully we can make it back down there and try and show oursleves a little better! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Go Region 2!

Owls-40+

CC-14.....if ootelwahs first team goes out

[/size]TEAM over Me

What are you talking about??????? I was out of the loop yesterday....what's going on?

It's suppose to be raining all day friday..............that might effect our passing game.......I guess we'll have to turn to our run game to pull this out!!!!!??!!!!! hahhahahahahaaaa

The PTA is selling Ooltewah Owls umbrellas!!!!! maybe we all should buy one in support of the school. I have bought 2 already.

I WILL SAY THIS ONLY ONCE: OWL FANS NEED TO LEARN HOW TO CHEER,PERIOD!!!!! I'm not wishy-washy or little twinkle toes etc...,..but owl fans act like they have one foot in the grave or they are all on LIFE SUPPORT!! They only cheer once in awhile..MAYBE!!!! BAD-CALL OR LATE-HIT. But,I don't know the reason for the near comotos state,they seem to always be in,but GOOD-LORD come on this could a special year for everybody(school,students,community,parents and especially the players-coaches etc..) Get-up and CHEER on the kick-off,on big plays...tackles,INTs,catches,TDs or if the other team has the ball..THUS THE HOME FIELD ADVANYAGE!!!!!! iT'S NOT LIKE,WE HAVE WON SEVERAL gold-balls or,we are in the semis/championship every-year,like Maryville/alcoa etc...Those teams win all the time and they never stop CHEERING EVER!!!! GO OWLS!!!!! LET'S BEAT CAMPBELL CO. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I WILL SAY THIS ONLY ONCE: OWL FANS NEED TO LEARN HOW TO CHEER,PERIOD!!!!! I'm not wishy-washy or little twinkle toes etc...,..but owl fans act like they have one foot in the grave or they are all on LIFE SUPPORT!! They only cheer once in awhile..MAYBE!!!! BAD-CALL OR LATE-HIT. But,I don't know the reason for the near comotos state,they seem to always be in,but GOOD-LORD come on this could a special year for everybody(school,students,community,parents and especially the players-coaches etc..) Get-up and CHEER on the kick-off,on big plays...tackles,INTs,catches,TDs or if the other team has the ball..THUS THE HOME FIELD ADVANYAGE!!!!!! iT'S NOT LIKE,WE HAVE WON SEVERAL gold-balls or,we are in the semis/championship every-year,like Maryville/alcoa etc...Those teams win all the time and they never stop CHEERING EVER!!!! GO OWLS!!!!! LET'S BEAT CAMPBELL CO. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

EXCELLENT POST! I couldn't agree more. The fans around me are comotose. I'll lead tose around me, and you lead those around you. Maybe it will be infectious!

Go Owls..........can't wait til game time.

Are there ANY Campbell Co. fans out there? So far this thread is filled with Owls fans talking amonst ourselves about the game. Will the Cougar fans attend the game? Maybe they just don't post on the threads, who knows.

Anyway, how is Polk feeling? and Zarzour? I hope to get to see alot of Owls playing Friday night. I don't think the rain predictions could keep us Owls fans away.

Go Owls!

Well, Let's see .... Yes, there will be Cougar Fans there.. how many who knows??? This week I have read everyone's post, yes you too Fatsak..I am looking forward to making the 150 mile trip to the area. The only thing I know about Ooltewah, is that they are one of the top ranked teams in the state. But what I know about Campbell County, is that nobody has ever respected them, and that is o.k. These players are a scrappy bunch of guys that love to play the game. I'm PROUD of our team. I'm excited about finally getting to see some football in the lower end of the state. This is what high school football is all about....GO COUGARS!!!!!!!!! WE BELIEVE!!!!!!!