Campbell Co. Cougars vs Ooltewah Owls

CougarTrav02

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave everything I had to the Ooltewah webteam. They did update it for a while then slacked off. I decided to go ahead and update a lil bit with pictures and posters on the main page. Hopefully I'll be able to finish tonight... School is tough...

As a parent of a college student myself, let me say one thing to you "CONCENTRATE ON YOUR SCHOOL WORK"! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> The website can wait. We all want our former OWLS to succed in life!

Go Owls!

I'll bring some spoons and a cow bell. I can??™t get enough of cow bell........................Go Owls!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMQebD34j1o more cow bell

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Are there ANY Campbell Co. fans out there? So far this thread is filled with Owls fans talking amonst ourselves about the game. Will the Cougar fans attend the game? Maybe they just don't post on the threads, who knows.

Anyway, how is Polk feeling? and Zarzour? I hope to get to see alot of Owls playing Friday night. I don't think the rain predictions could keep us Owls fans away.

Go Owls!

Correctamundo!!! Nobody said replace him,just don't wear him out.When you're that far ahead give it to williams or greene or anybody as far as that goes. A couple of years ago they split it w/ marshall and sanders during thr playoffs and it went fine. Ole owleye was right:what's up w/#38 burroughs? he should be in there more? oh,well,the coaches know what they are doing,I guess.Everbody that can needs to get a rest,after this week,it gets tougher and tougher.

congratulations VOID, you and I finished tied for 31st in the regular season big ones. good luck in the playoffs and maybe my admirals will meet your owls in a few weeks.

congratulations VOID, you and I finished tied for 31st in the regular season big ones. good luck in the playoffs and maybe my admirals will meet your owls in a few weeks.

You,too CU06.....I lost 12 games by 1point each....anyway I really think region 1 is weak,so I wouldn't be surprised,if the ADs did come back to Ooltewah in 2 weeks(as long as the owls take care of business),Owls should beat Campbell co...,..week 2 soddy-bearden(toss-up)Farragut-Ooltewah II would be a much closer slobberknocker. Owls are ready for campbell co. and the option.it will not even be close.