#8 waverly vs. #1 Lewis Co.

PT I need a favor in the form of a picture. Do you by any chance have a night picture of Ray Hampton Stadium you could e-mail me? I have a project I'm working on and figured you could help. I would probably prefer one with the press box and "Ray Hampton Stadium" sign if possible. Thanks!

hey if u do i want one two, i don't care what in the pic i would love to have any.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PT I need a favor in the form of a picture. Do you by any chance have a night picture of Ray Hampton Stadium you could e-mail me? I have a project I'm working on and figured you could help. I would probably prefer one with the press box and "Ray Hampton Stadium" sign if possible. Thanks!

No all I have is player pictures. But I'll see if I can get one. I'll try to get in there if they practice on the field at night.

No all I have is player pictures. But I'll see if I can get one. I'll try to get in there if they practice on the field at night.

That would be great. I found a couple of stadium pictures online but would rather not have the difficulty of trying to figure out how to contact someone for permission. It doesn't have to be anything too fancy. Thanks in advance.

You wouldnt happen to have any good ones of a certain player would u? looking for some of #81 as we are doing a scrap book for him /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I like Lewis County by just about as many as they want. Good luck to Waverly in walking off the field after this one.

WOW!! You guys dont give our boys any credit!!! I not only think our boys will be able to walk off the feild after this one i think they will be able to hold their heads high! These boys are working hard to improve and I think they have shown after the Camden game that they dont quit! dont count them out just yet!! i would hope the Camden fans would suport our boys like alot of us here are hoping for them to do well!! No one get hurt and they play hard is my hope for them all!! No matter who they play for!

WOW!! You guys dont give our boys any credit!!! I not only think our boys will be able to walk off the feild after this one i think they will be able to hold their heads high! These boys are working hard to improve and I think they have shown after the Camden game that they dont quit! dont count them out just yet!! i would hope the Camden fans would suport our boys like alot of us here are hoping for them to do well!! No one get hurt and they play hard is my hope for them all!! No matter who they play for!

AMEN tigersmom13, I am so tired of hearing all the negativity from this poster. BTW good luck on the scrapbooking, I am sure he will treasure it always. Hope to see you at the game Friday night.

Good luck to Waverly in walking off the field after this one.

The players in the Waverly/Camden game showed more sportsmanship than in any other game I watched this season at the HS level. Even late in the 4th there were still players helping their opponent(s) get up from the trenches. After the game many players and fans from both sides stuck around to visit and give their well wishes. With all of that being said I don't understand this sentiment at all.

AMEN tigersmom13, I am so tired of hearing all the negativity from this poster. BTW good luck on the scrapbooking, I am sure he will treasure it always. Hope to see you at the game Friday night.

thank u not nothing fancy just things i know he would like to see and yes i will be there friday night!! CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW THIS TURNS OUT!! LETS GO TIGERS!!

Yall have put me in quite a predicament lol. I think LC is one of the classiest teams and counties around, I have a lot of respect for yall. Waverly is in my Favorite Region, region 7 so the question who do I root for??

LC I think yall will win decently 2 TD's or so.

Waverly if yall go out and play against LC like yall played my boys, THE Camden Lions, yall will put yourselves in a GREAT POSTION to win and advance. IF yall come out flat, winded, or anything else that could lead to a potential loss, get ready for a long long night.

With all that being said GOOOO WAAAAVVVVVOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Go take a HUGE BITE OUT OF THOSE PANTHERS' PRIDE!!!

Sorry LC gotta stay with my region, maybe we'll see a little LC Camden action, at Wright Field, How does that sound lol.

Yall have put me in quite a predicament lol. I think LC is one of the classiest teams and counties around, I have a lot of respect for yall. Waverly is in my Favorite Region, region 7 so the question who do I root for??

LC I think yall will win decently 2 TD's or so.

Waverly if yall go out and play against LC like yall played my boys, THE Camden Lions, yall will put yourselves in a GREAT POSTION to win and advance. IF yall come out flat, winded, or anything else that could lead to a potential loss, get ready for a long long night.

With all that being said GOOOO WAAAAVVVVVOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Go take a HUGE BITE OUT OF THOSE PANTHERS' PRIDE!!!

Sorry LC gotta stay with my region, maybe we'll see a little LC Camden action, at Wright Field, How does that sound lol.

Thank you!!!! Finally someone from camden supporting us!! Good luck to the Lions with Fairview as well!!!