#8 waverly vs. #1 Lewis Co.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like he does pick you guys the hardest, probably lost his job has head water boy for the team at somepoint? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

On the game film, there is no evidence of someone touching the ball. It has been looked at several times over and over. But no where does it show anyone touching. by the way, which game you going to?

Not 100% sure yet...Probably SC GP..LC is a pretty good trip from my neck of the woods...I may go watch CPA....Who knows...I am just saying confirming something on a high school game film well...Is a little hard to do..If there was a player in the area, then one camden person would say that it was touched why a waverly person says it wasnt..The he said she said...Was it enough video evidence to confirm the call...Maybe we should call ed andsee if he can blow the call next time /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Not 100% sure yet...Probably SC GP..LC is a pretty good trip from my neck of the woods...I may go watch CPA....Who knows...I am just saying confirming something on a high school game film well...Is a little hard to do..If there was a player in the area, then one camden person would say that it was touched why a waverly person says it wasnt..The he said she said...Was it enough video evidence to confirm the call...Maybe we should call ed andsee if he can blow the call next time /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Think about this logically too. It was on Camden's side of the field, happened right in front of their coaches. They never argued, complained, yelled or screamed. They sent their defense on the field. All the above is 100% sure. Came from someone on the sideline.

Think about this logically too. It was on Camden's side of the field, happened right in front of their coaches. They never argued, complained, yelled or screamed. They sent their defense on the field. All the above is 100% sure. Came from someone on the sideline.

Wow you telling someone to think logical is like a cow calling a kettle black...

Regardless of what happened...It would be very hard for you over 100 yards away to say forsure...and the game film could not be alot of help either...But I will say to me, from my view...About the 30...halfway up on waverly side...It looked as if was not touched....But to say forsure.....

Watch GP wins...LC wins...And camden wins....I think camden games may be the closest of the three...

WOOO!!! I CANT WAIT!! i'm predicting a pretty big crowd Friday. Should be a great game , but Lewis Co. comes out on top.And if Camden had 3 int's LC "i think" has a very,very good secondary that can change the game in 1 pass,and will hit you like you've never been been hit before.

I dont know what u are talking about! NUMBER ONE OUR BOYS HAVE PLAYED THEM and they know they can hit but i believe our boys are no cupcakes either! as far as the ints ANYONE can make mistakes heck we all do we are all human but our qb can hold his own! the camden game was a very hard hitting game! I could hear some in the stands! so believe me i believe our boys can hold their own!!!

Don't say much for Camden then does it? I mean, I talked to a guy on the Camden side today who said there were a lot of worried people on that side Thursday night. And that the "illegal touch" of the onside kick didn't happen. The film confirmed that too.

Give me an e-mail address and I'll send what I have.

thank u so much papa!! email is tasc2697@live.com been trying to get his stats and all but pics would be great!!thank u again and again!!

Game film. But actually both. I had a good look from the press box. But game film confirmed it.

The play was on the other side of the field from the press box, you forget to mention that the ref was standing right there also, get over it, there was alot of bad calls on our side of the ball to, and no calls, you LOST move on, Goodluck to waverly in the play offs.

Can anyone tell me where I can Find the Waverly vs. LCHS board? This one seems to be Camden vs. Waverly (still). Is the LCHS on the Camden vs. Waverly?

The only question here is making sure the LCHS team doesn't overlook Waverly because of the earlier win. I think the coaches will have them prepared for the game. I believe LCHS has just a little bit more talent, depth wise that can make the differance.

LCHS this year is playing more like a team than individuals. No one person does the team depend on winning. Its an entire team effort that scores or defends.

Good luck LCHS!

u know what I'm not one to make excuses, but i bet half of ya'll didn't know that wavo starting QB (#!) didn't play QB in that game, #81 Tyler Fuller one of our biggest Offensive players and defensive was out because of cramps, he was sick, and Micheal Purcell #88 our leading receiver was out, he als0 a very consistent corner that knows better what to do than the others, and we've differently changed our lineup since them, We weren't at our best that night, and let me tell u something on Friday night the game won't end in 37 points above Waverly again, and Waverly tiger if Ur adult doing that stuff, i would hate to know who ur parents are because they didn't raised u like the good lord wanted, u admitted on the Camden post u could've been from west Carrol or somewhere in that area, were not bothering y'all so leave us alone, Lewis co. y'all have our utmost respect, and hopefully Friday night we can earn the entire states respect, lets all have a safe trip there, and maybe we can come home victors, hope it is a good hard fought, injure free game, have a great week. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Wait till after this game.Woulda,Shoulda,and Coulda will be used in every sentence.I like Waverly and all,but Dang!

well thank u for ur support!! GOOD GRIEF!!! I think our boys will hold their own! I was told we could play with them by someone who actually KNOWS football! SO THERE!! I will support Camden against Fairview cause i know the players and coaches and hope they do well! Would hope Camden will do the same with us!! Sometimes i think you men need to take some lessons from the boys!! They are rootin each other on! Wanting them to do well each team!! I know it was talked about in my house this weekend with players from each side! I get so tired of our boys not getting any credit! They play hard! SUPPORT THEM!!!!

u know what I'm not one to make excuses, but i bet half of ya'll didn't know that wavo starting QB (#!) didn't play QB in that game, #81 Tyler Fuller one of our biggest Offensive players and defensive was out because of cramps, he was sick, and Micheal Purcell #88 our leading receiver was out, he als0 a very consistent corner that knows better what to do than the others, and we've differently changed our lineup since them, We weren't at our best that night, and let me tell u something on Friday night the game won't end in 37 points above Waverly again, and Waverly tiger if Ur adult doing that stuff, i would hate to know who ur parents are because they didn't raised u like the good lord wanted, u admitted on the Camden post u could've been from west Carrol or somewhere in that area, were not bothering y'all so leave us alone, Lewis co. y'all have our utmost respect, and hopefully Friday night we can earn the entire states respect, lets all have a safe trip there, and maybe we can come home victors, hope it is a good hard fought, injure free game, have a great week. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Tyler was hurt;)! Just thought i would let u know something like a groiin i think;)!!! Micheal was his shoulder and Jake with mono just for everyones info lol and i totally agree with most of what u said!!I KNOW our boys can hang with them!!And i just dont want anyone hurt from either side