DeKalb County @ McMinn Central

volsrule #1

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where do you find that info? This would be very tough, but would benifit the program greatly.

The schedules are not set yet. Meeting next week, I think, to nail down who is actually in each region and set that schedule. All I understand that has happened is some coaches have talked to outside schools about possibly scheduling them.

The schedules are not set yet. Meeting next week, I think, to nail down who is actually in each region and set that schedule. All I understand that has happened is some coaches have talked to outside schools about possibly scheduling them.

Too bad this has not happened sooner. I would have loved to have watched these matchups this year.

I checked the weather about 30 min. ago, and the rain should stop around 9:00. But the weather man said the rain would be gone before game time at the Polk game and it rained the whole time.

If it does rain tonight, it will favor Central. 6+4+3=2 has shared some information with the Chargers about how best to handle a wet football. Sounded strange to me, but I trust him on this. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

If it does rain tonight, it will favor Central. 6+4+3=2 has shared some information with the Chargers about how best to handle a wet football. Sounded strange to me, but I trust him on this. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Dang, I hope it quits raining by kickoff- I hate getting wet. Glad it is not supposed to be real cold.

Who does the rain favor in this one, the shifty QB from Dekalb may have a slipping issue?

Dang, I hope it quits raining by kickoff- I hate getting wet. Glad it is not supposed to be real cold.

Who does the rain favor in this one, the shifty QB from Dekalb may have a slipping issue?

Some of the Central players hopes it rains. It could slow down the long passes. As a fan, I don't want to sit in the rain. But Lord willing, I'll be there rain or shine. go Chargers!!

The Polk vs Bradley game is for sure. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />