MTCS @ Wayne Co.

cougarball3

Hey how did the MTP - WC game play out? I saw the score and saw WC won by more than 14 but did MTP turn the ball over alot? Is WC 14 points better than MTP? Just curious to see if there is much difference between the two teams.

it depends, wayne county seems to show up some games and not sometimes (they've been showing up lately) and if they're showing up there 14 points better than mtp, if they dont there not.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

completely true. same could be said as 1 player cant be a whole offense...take mt. pleasant of last year, marco daily pretty much went through everyone unil he got to the semi final.

perfect example my man. marco was enough to win games until they went up against a team with balanced talent. MTP could have never won a state championship with marco dailey. they relied on him to heavily. you always have to have more than one weapon.

PC played both teams WC killed us we were in the game with MTCS.WC blowed us out and thats what could happen in this game

You played a MTCS team with a one faced defensive scheme..half of the offensive side. I'll admit you guys stayed in the game and scared me at times, but lets be honest...you can stay with any team that has half its game ready.

Just my opinion.

annnnd i guess i'll go ahead and say what every team who lost this year wants to say, "we'll have the refs paid and ready to screw your team over at any time...and we'll bring our big donors up there to make sure of it" hahaha i loved reading that all year.

WC is looking forward to getting things rolling this week and with everyone healthy this should be a good game. #5 looked very good against C'wood and #41 ran the ball hard as well. Look for a one two punch with these guys all night and #12 putting it up a lot. WC will be hard to stop if these 3 are clicking.

WC 41-MTS 14 GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my response was to say that if he were to get thru the line and see #54 in open field I'll take my odds on him more than likely not running him over.

if wc fb(#8) gets through the line he will look to deliver a blow , he's not shifty like the other backs and he delivers blow more offen than he takes

How does Graham stack up against Bell from last year?

just my opinion he's way better, faster,stronger, runs harder, but you have to worry about warren just as much

Question, can you walk and chew gum at the same time??? OR maybe you are so concerned about yellow school buses because the only one you could get on growing up was the "short" yellow school bus........ WAIT WAIT! I know what your name is.... it's TIMMMMMYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

and this is a typical rep. of region 5 only ones who are allowed to have opinions

also this is a fine rep. of middle tennessee CHRISTIAN school, calling people names and making fun of mentaly handicaped nice , way to show your class

Liars figure and figures lie. However....

If you look at statistics (on highschoolsports.net) WC runs the ball 75% of the time and passes 25% of the time. Scoring is 2-1 in favor of running. If you look at production, WC gets about 60% on the ground and 40% through the air (must have had some pretty big pass plays through-out the season). Makes me think they are a two-headed monster -- perhaps run, run, run and hit you with a play-action pass. Haven't seen them but that what these numbers make me think. Also, their running attack is fairly balanced between #41 and #5. Looks like they have been able to put plenty of points on the board most nights and their defense has been pretty stingy other than maybe 2 weeks. Is the QB the son of the coach?

MTCS runs the ball 60% of the time and passes 40% of the time. Actual production is closer to 50-50.

I'm hoping for a good game.