Tennessee High vs Morristown West

THSVIKINGS11

Quit beatin your chest Volman because we both know that on any given Friday Night??¦

South is good??¦real good, but they are definitely beatable. And yes the Vikings could very well be the ones to do it. I don??™t think that there is a team that we play or have played that we couldn??™t beat if things go as planned. And I??™m shocked that you would think the I would think any differently. You guys started this ???Peacock??? crap last year and Maryville had to brake the whippin stick out on you to get you out of that tree. Just remember the words ANY GIVEN FRIDAY NIGHT!!!! They are still ringing in my ears from last year at about this time.

For more clarification??¦THS has a good team??¦a very callable team. And from a spectators standpoint that has seen every game they have played??¦they have shot themselves in the foot in every game prier to the Johnson County game with the exception of DB. The South game would belong to the OC and Coach Stubbs??™s delusion that we can force feed any team that stands in front of us a big does of Keenan and get away with a win. And with DB??¦along with key injuries that happened the week of the game, our QB??¦well??¦that was his last game at QB. Every other game should have been like the three games before the South game. Now??¦some can speculate and say that East, North, and Science Hill ???made adjustments??? at halftime??¦but the truth is that the Vikings (mostly on the coaching side) just fell apart trying to baby sit small leads. Now that??™s just my opinion but the first half stats will back me up on all three of those games.

Tell it Bro..Tell it!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quit beatin your chest Volman because we both know that on any given Friday Night??¦

South is good??¦real good, but they are definitely beatable. And yes the Vikings could very well be the ones to do it. I don??™t think that there is a team that we play or have played that we couldn??™t beat if things go as planned. And I??™m shocked that you would think the I would think any differently. You guys started this ???Peacock??? crap last year and Maryville had to brake the whippin stick out on you to get you out of that tree. Just remember the words ANY GIVEN FRIDAY NIGHT!!!! They are still ringing in my ears from last year at about this time.

For more clarification??¦THS has a good team??¦a very callable team. And from a spectators standpoint that has seen every game they have played??¦they have shot themselves in the foot in every game prier to the Johnson County game with the exception of DB. The South game would belong to the OC and Coach Stubbs??™s delusion that we can force feed any team that stands in front of us a big does of Keenan and get away with a win. And with DB??¦along with key injuries that happened the week of the game, our QB??¦well??¦that was his last game at QB. Every other game should have been like the three games before the South game. Now??¦some can speculate and say that East, North, and Science Hill ???made adjustments??? at halftime??¦but the truth is that the Vikings (mostly on the coaching side) just fell apart trying to baby sit small leads. Now that??™s just my opinion but the first half stats will back me up on all three of those games.

Well there cap you are correct with ur phrase any given friday

but i think its a load of garbage u saying they control their own destiny

i believe if both teams play up to their potential then tn high will lose to mowest

but i may be wrong and if so and they play another flawless game against greeneville they probably will win because of the loss of greeneville

but where control their own destiny gets me is when they play south

if they control their own destiny than that will mean that if south plays flawless they will beat south

that my friend is far from the truth

tn high is a solid football team but south has already had their way with them and from what i saw south was nowhere near perfect

they wouldnt beat morristown east they wont beat west

no disrespect to them but when you are talking about something that you have no control in u probably better think a little deeper into it

Well there cap you are correct with ur phrase any given friday

but i think its a load of garbage u saying they control their own destiny

i believe if both teams play up to their potential then tn high will lose to mowest

but i may be wrong and if so and they play another flawless game against greeneville they probably will win because of the loss of greeneville

but where control their own destiny gets me is when they play south

if they control their own destiny than that will mean that if south plays flawless they will beat south

that my friend is far from the truth

tn high is a solid football team but south has already had their way with them and from what i saw south was nowhere near perfect

they wouldnt beat morristown east they wont beat west

no disrespect to them but when you are talking about something that you have no control in u probably better think a little deeper into it

In my opinion the game this Friday could go either way and the Vikings will be very lucky if they make it to the quarterfinals, but what South game did you see that gave you the impression that they can't beat Morristown East or West?

Cap, I understand the ole "any given Friday" thing. I also understand your passion about your team. But, Dude, you are dilusional. And it'll cost you again I'm afraid. Take a look at your signature. That's what happens when you let your heart get in the way of reality. We would beat you 9 out of 10 times. Heck, probably 19 out of 20. But, any given Friday.........I know I know. I'm just trying to help a brother out and help him save face. Don't do it bro, please. But, if you insist, when the time comes, name the price. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

In my opinion the game this Friday could go either way and the Vikings will be very lucky if they make it to the quarterfinals, but what South game did you see that gave you the impression that they can't beat Morristown East or West?

let me clarift mr viking

one i didnt say that they cant i said they wont

and i was not talking about south

they have by far out played every 4a team east of maryville

either morristown team will have to play a game better then they have played all season to beat

south

i was talking about tn high when i said they wont win

and i was saying when south had their way with tn high they were nowhere near perfect which means if they both play their best game south will win meaning ths wont control their own destiny

Cap1, You know, so forgive me. Gippeto, where did you coach and play, just want to know since I hear a little horn tooting. Didn't say you did not know football. Just thought you ought to know who you were playing this friday, thats all.

Actually I am impressed because I thought (but I was in the band) that it took the eyes of about eight coaches during the game and about 50 man hours of breaking down film to see all that you see. Have you thought about consulting with a few of the local football programs.

I played the snair drums, because I have rhythm, but I always knew who we played on Friday night..

Don't keep up with the information as closely as you, obviously!!! I have no dog/dogs in the hunt. I pick and chose the game i want attend on fridays based on who is playing and where the game is. However, I appreciate your information even though it didn't answer the questions that were asked. And really,! It only takes a trained eye (I kind of like that one myself...trained eye) one play to figure out why a play did or did not work..... Which was my point LBB (little boy blue). The Vikes never got any thing fixed even though the things i spoke to happened over and over again. I must say, if 8 of these guys are watching 50 hrs. of film they are wasting their time. About me consulting with local football programs.....I like trolling for walleye....don't have the time!! However, I could probably get you off those drums (I still say it is the flute) and turn you into a pretty good player. I probably will not be at the game on Friday because I have another in mind a little further down the road. Good luck!!! GO VIKINGS!!!! Do you like Little Drummer Boy better then LBB?

let me clarift mr viking

either morristown team will have to play a game better then they have played all season to beat

south

and i was saying when south had their way with tn high they were nowhere near perfect which means if they both play their best game south will win meaning ths wont control their own destiny

Thanks for clarifying.

Cap, did you happen to listen to the Vikings' radio program last night? If so what did you think of it?

let me clarift mr viking

south

Let me ask you a hypothetical Guru since you seem to have your crystal ball out. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Do you think the South team that showed up to play Elizabethton this year would have won against the Vikings? How about the one that showed up (or didn??™t show up??¦however you want to look at it) against Greenville? South may not have played a flawless game against the Vikings offensively??¦but perfection was within arms reach on the defensive side. MOST teams (no matter how you try to down play it) wouldn??™t have the success that South did in stopping Keenan; even if it were just Keenan and the center on the field. At some points in this season it sometimes looked like it was just him, the center, and his lead blocker and he still made a way. So by them holding him under 100 yards (in four quarters) with our line seemingly to be much improved at this point in the season is a big accomplishment??¦and smart money would go to it not being repeated!

Cap, I understand the ole "any given Friday" thing. I also understand your passion about your team. But, Dude, you are dilusional. And it'll cost you again I'm afraid. Take a look at your signature. That's what happens when you let your heart get in the way of reality. We would beat you 9 out of 10 times. Heck, probably 19 out of 20. But, any given Friday.........I know I know. I'm just trying to help a brother out and help him save face. Don't do it bro, please. But, if you insist, when the time comes, name the price. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I know you got my back??¦and you??™re probably right. But you know me Volman??¦I can??™t help myself /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> ??¦I??™m a Viking for life!!!!!! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Thanks for clarifying.

Cap, did you happen to listen to the Vikings' radio program last night? If so what did you think of it?

Didn??™t get to hear it??¦what did I miss??? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

I know you got my back??¦and you??™re probably right. But you know me Volman??¦I can??™t help myself /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> ??¦I??™m a Viking for life!!!!!! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Nobody is perfect. You probably won't make it past the first round so that rematch probably won't happen. We'll keep your hands warm again next time too if you do though. Viking fans are used to it. I've never seen somebody get it handed to them and then say they are the better team. At least I don't say we were the better team than DB in 06. I'll let Waco tell everybody the score.