TCA vs. Gleason

govols92

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gleason will have a hard time winning @ Jackson even if they are the better team.

JoePaluka,

Everyone knows what you are hinting at. Get over it. Your team just got whipped by TCA. TCA uses officials from the Jackson Area Association and Gleason uses officials from the NorthWest Association. For this game, I expect the official to come out of the Memphis Association.

I hate to say it, but I don't think Gleason is quiet there yet, close but just not there. I'd love to pull for my 7A team but I see it like TCA 35 GLE 20. But don't over look this group because they have some playmakers. They are ones that like to smash the pigskin down the throat and can do it well. I promise TCA will have none they were in a fight come Saturday morning.

Good Luck to both teams and keep it injury free.

How did the scrimmage turn out??

TCA had 3TDs and Gleason had 1 TD in which was a fumble recovered out of bounds returned about 80 yards for a TD by Gleason. Not to mention this was a "Summer" scrimage which has no relevance to the regular season. I predict TCA to win by 10 pnts, advancing to the 2nd round.

TCA- 31

Gleason- 21

Its late in the year, and TCA has played a tough schedule. Gleason comes in with a potent offense and will challenge TCA's mediocre defense. However, TCA has played some good defense at times this year. TCA needs to come in to this game and every game from here on out with a more Killer mentality. TCA runs the wing t just like Gleason and should be well prepared for what they do. Ill take TCA 28-20. If TCA plays better defense this game and plays physical they could roll over Gleason. If the d shows up ill take TCA 35 Gleason 13.

If the Lions learned the lesson I think they learned last week we should see 100% effort with everything left on the field. I expect the same from Gleason since they are coming off of a loss too. Should be a good game and I have come to expect a close game from this team. They seem to love taunting us all with suspense until the very last.