Camden vs. Fairveiw

Ctownfootball

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turnovers and Line play on both side of the ball will be the deciding factors plan and simple. It will be the best first round game in the Midwest Quad for sure. This is a great game in the making! I was so excited to see the brackets aligning this first-round rematch of '07. (not that I wouldn't have been excited to get Stew Co.)

Can't be there unfortunately...are Camden's games broadcast on radio, perhaps webcast? thats probably too much to ask, huh?

Prediction----Coach Whitfield goes for two as time expires rather than take the gimme XPT. Jackets 15-Lions 14 /sleep.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="-_-" border="0" alt="sleep.gif" />

Camden better bring their ''A'' game or its going to be a long night.

Your exactly right. We do not need to have the same attitude we had going in to the Waverly game. We won't be able to get away with a win if we do. Fairview is a very physical team alot like Northside. Get focused lions its playoff time.

Turnovers and Line play on both side of the ball will be the deciding factors plan and simple. It will be the best first round game in the Midwest Quad for sure. This is a great game in the making! I was so excited to see the brackets aligning this first-round rematch of '07. (not that I wouldn't have been excited to get Stew Co.)

Can't be there unfortunately...are Camden's games broadcast on radio, perhaps webcast? thats probably too much to ask, huh?

Prediction----Coach Whitfield goes for two as time expires rather than take the gimme XPT. Jackets 15-Lions 14 /sleep.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="-_-" border="0" alt="sleep.gif" />

WRJB 95.9. I believe they have a webcast. California Camden Fan listens to the Mighty Lions frow way out west.

wrjbradio.com will have a live streaming broadcast.

Hope the Lions come out ready to roar this week...my poor heart can't take too many more games like the last couple /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Go LIONS!

Thank you gentleman for that fantastic news!!! I'll be at the game after all.

Not sure the comparison of Fairview and Northside is warranted...maybe a comparison of their linebacker corps would be acceptable. but Northside's Offense is horrific, Fairview can actually play some O.

Nothside is huge and very athletic desperatly need coaching and if mann had not got hurt would have been very hard to handle.

Nothside is huge and very athletic desperatly need coaching and if mann had not got hurt would have been very hard to handle.

really a moot argument but...I saw the size and physicality out of 2 DLs (64 was a monster) and 2 LBs (32 would be first round draft pick for my dodgeball team, great scrapes downhill to poa) the rest of 'em were really soft. They did miss Mann greatly, like they didn't know how to play w/o him.

Your exactly right. We do not need to have the same attitude we had going in to the Waverly game. We won't be able to get away with a win if we do. Fairview is a very physical team alot like Northside. Get focused lions its playoff time.

I believe both teams did their best that night. And I don't believe Fairview is as good as Waverly either.