Camden vs. Fairveiw

Ctownfootball

I am making my decisions based on schedule. And Waverly had a much tougher schedule than Fairview. On CoachT, Waverly 4th toughest schedule, Fairview 46th, out of 58 schools.

You're right ddaddy, blue through and through. But if LC wins, do you have my shirt just in case though?

PAPA i love ya but if catch u in that shirt im gettin u lol!! can get u a Camden shirt if u want to go that way lol!!! Im teasin u PAPA:)!!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PAPA i love ya but if catch u in that shirt im gettin u lol!! can get u a Camden shirt if u want to go that way lol!!! Im teasin u PAPA:)!!

Do you want Black on gold or Gold on Black? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

is anyone goingtomake an educated post for this game or will it all be "my kid plays for this team so we win by 30". anyway fairview is a decent team, not a good team. now saying that, they do have moments where they play very good and occasionally great. the great part is very fun to watch. I am an ex fairview high school student who keeps the stats and i believe that fairview can very well make this a game and will have to up the defensive play to accomplish this. Oh, and by the way to the guy who said fairview will throw a pick late to seal the win for camden...... you obviously havent seen fairview play. lol

Fairview- 24

Camden- 18

Don't know if this is educated enough for you or not lets try logical, both of these teams have played very hard to get to this point, and will bring their top game friday night, both teams have some great weapons, this game should come down to fewest mistakes(camden has won games this year even when they made the most mistakes) but this is the playoffs, mistakes will kill you. The team that controls the line uses the clock and can capitilze on the others mistakes wins. I like camden in this one, but it will not be easy.

I think Camden has more trouble than most think this week, I would love to see the Lions win. But I think after the performance last week against Waverly the YellowJackets might have a little more power than thought before. There is alot of talent on the offensive side of the ball for Fairview. Camden has to play near perfect to win this week.

I will still pick Camden, they have a great coach who prepares well, also, they have tradition.

ok one thing camden played against the officals that nite and they had a off game but they one it wasnt pretty but they one we have always been strong up the middle we just couldnt wrap up that nite but you know coach ward has been working them and making sure they will ths week now fairveiw was a good qb and can pass the ball but its going to take more than that our secondary is better than everyone thinks dont get me wrong its not the greatest but its not all that bad

ok one thing camden played against the officals that nite and they had a off game but they one it wasnt pretty but they one we have always been strong up the middle we just couldnt wrap up that nite but you know coach ward has been working them and making sure they will ths week now fairveiw was a good qb and can pass the ball but its going to take more than that our secondary is better than everyone thinks dont get me wrong its not the greatest but its not all that bad

What does this post say about your English teacher?????? Anyway......hope the lions pull this one out.....but it sounds like it will be tough......I will be listening!!!!!!

What does this post say about your English teacher?????? Anyway......hope the lions pull this one out.....but it sounds like it will be tough......I will be listening!!!!!!

I love seeing teams from the same team hold each other accountable on posts. Seems to me everyone thinks this will be the closest 2A game of the night in this area. I have been to Camden a couple of times but never in the playoffs so I bet the atmosphere will be amazing. I still think k Camden wins this by 2 plus TDs. Fairview will get worn down by Camden who physically dominates their opponents.

I love seeing teams from the same team hold each other accountable on posts. Seems to me everyone thinks this will be the closest 2A game of the night in this area. I have been to Camden a couple of times but never in the playoffs so I bet the atmosphere will be amazing. I still think k Camden wins this by 2 plus TDs. Fairview will get worn down by Camden who physically dominates their opponents.

I'm sure our players appreciate the support! Hope you can come out and watch the game. I know I can't wait to hop into the stands for a great game.

hey earlier in the year around preseason win ya'll said that there was a boyd brother part 3, please tell me your not talking about Jackson Burns #5

you dang right we are! yall can say what yall want but i see this kid practice with the coaches and man he has got hands, size, and he will get alot faster. dont be downin him! good luck Jackson

you dang right we are! yall can say what yall want but i see this kid practice with the coaches and man he has got hands, size, and he will get alot faster. dont be downin him! good luck Jackson

ya'll he may have some skill, but he gets into so much trouble its not funny, why do u think he doesn't play for waverly, he got kicked off the team.

and plus he ain't got no where the skill is cousin does #38 daniel burns. he will dominate, i can't wait to see these two actually go up agaist each other in varsity.