Camden vs. Fairveiw

Ctownfootball

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe both teams did their best that night. And I don't believe Fairview is as good as Waverly either.

Papatiger-------------There is being a diehard fan of your team...and then there is being unrealistic. Though I realize that is your opinion, entitled as you are, it diminishes your credibility when you spout blindly of how much better your team is than other. based on nothing more than opinion of course. I think Fairview and Waverly would be a good game for sure, having only seen stats and compared schedules and like opponents I would say Fairview would be favored though (just looking at the facts).

This would have to be settled by StatPack, LCHSpantherfan, ddaddy.....a non-biased observer who has seen both teams.

Papatiger-------------There is being a diehard fan of your team...and then there is being unrealistic. Though I realize that is your opinion, entitled as you are, it diminishes your credibility when you spout blindly of how much better your team is than other. based on nothing more than opinion of course. I think Fairview and Waverly would be a good game for sure, having only seen stats and compared schedules and like opponents I would say Fairview would be favored though (just looking at the facts).

This would have to be settled by StatPack, LCHSpantherfan, ddaddy.....a non-biased observer who has seen both teams.

FAD, you must understand that Papa is and will always be wearing rose colored glasses when it comes to his Tigers. I think that FV is in the top two of all the teams that we have played. The have big play ability and are for sure the most physical team on our schedule. I don't think that Waverly is better than FV (sorry papa). Waverly may slip up on LC, but I really don't think that will happen. In order to slip up on someone they must overlook you and our players respect Waverly. The thing that keeps me from being too hard on papa is that he NEVER saids anything bad about his team and that's got to count for something!

I looked at their schedule and I can see why they would be seen as a potiental threat to Camden, however they barely beat 1A Mt. Pleasant and barely beat 3-7 DCA. I still don't see how the number 4 team in the state could see this team as a threat. Camden has done a great job on the ground. They should roll easily in this game. What does Fairview do that would give Camden problems? I am intrigued about this match up.

I believe both teams did their best that night. And I don't believe Fairview is as good as Waverly either.

Waverly may have gave there best that night, don't know I only saw one other waverly game this year A-ville. But if you think that was camdens best, you are dead wrong, maybe at breif times they gave there best, but only for a short moment or two, I have been to all of Camdens games including JV games, THIS WAS NOT THERE BEST, but with that said, one sign of a good team is that they can overcome, and when they did not play at the top of there game they still overcame. You, in other treads talk about how if only this call or that play would have went the other way that waverly may have beat us. Camden even on a bad night, made plays when they had to, you say the INT's weren't forced by pressure but still Camdens players had to be in postion to make plays. So don't be on here thinking Fairview is not as good as waverly this is Fairveiw and Camden. You need to worry about Waverly and Lewis Co.

Now, I am looking forward to Camden and Fairview, should be a good game, I think the stands will full and rocking, don't know much about Fairview but I believe our boys should pull it out, will be close either way from what little I know about them.

Go Camden!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I looked at their schedule and I can see why they would be seen as a potiental threat to Camden, however they barely beat 1A Mt. Pleasant and barely beat 3-7 DCA. I still don't see how the number 4 team in the state could see this team as a threat. Camden has done a great job on the ground. They should roll easily in this game. What does Fairview do that would give Camden problems? I am intrigued about this match up.

Barely beat MtP....who else had that problem???? Oh yeah, Lewis Co. squeaked a win agaist MtP. does that deminish their record? MtP is tough ask LC. DCA is 3-7 due to their schedule, they are preparing for their transition to DII next year and played some tough non-conference games. DCA would be competing for 2nd place in 7AA. IMO.

Fairview will attempt to give Camden problems with one word....Veer. Coach Ward and staff were at Fairview's last reg season game versus Loretto. They should have a pretty good handle on what Fairview trys to do Offensively. and they'll have a pretty good idea what they'll do defensively, Fairview hasn't changed much on D since last year.

Camden may win but they will not roll by any stretch. I forsee an issue of whichever team wins this hard hitting match up is going to be physically exhausted and have to lick wounds fast. because the 2nd rond vs. CPA (sorry HC, tough draw) is around the next bend