Wilson Central @ Lincoln County

WCfan09

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WC rolls over LC

This should be a really good game. Can't decide between this one and the O'land Pioneers game. WC@ LC will be the best game, but I haven't had any hotdogs this year. I think maybe the hotdogs will win out. Go Dogs! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

wilson central may beat lincoln county but no one will just roll over the falcons go big blue

We went up to Smyrna Friday night and watched the Smyrna/W.C. game and the game was mucher closer than the final score indicated. Smyrna was leading 9-7 with around 6 mins. remaining when they scored a td. then kicked off and W.C. was driving when Smyrna picked off a pass and returned it for a td. making it 23-7. Smyrna and W.C. are both good football teams, with a ton of speed. We will have to play our A game to win Friday night, we are capable, but we had better bring it, with no turnovers and protect the ball. Maybe the "Pit" will be rocking come Friday night.

W.C. has a good chance since it is the playoffs. There will be refs will not be that are not from Fayetteville, so it will be a fair game.

Historically in the past 5-8 years LC has not faired to well at home in the playoffs except for 2003 when they made it to the quarterfinals and lost to r'dale at the pit.

I would love to see a region 3-5A win but i am going with the visitors from 4-5A.

WCHS- 27

LCHS- 20

W.C. has a good chance since it is the playoffs. There will be refs will not be that are not from Fayetteville, so it will be a fair game.

Historically in the past 5-8 years LC has not faired to well at home in the playoffs except for 2003 when they made it to the quarterfinals and lost to r'dale at the pit.

I would love to see a region 3-5A win but i am going with the visitors from 4-5A.

WCHS- 27

LCHS- 20

I may misunderstand what you are talking about, but it sounds like you think Lincoln County has refs that are from Fayetteville calling the regular season games. That is against TSSAA rules. The only offical that is allowed to be participating at a school in their hometown is the clock operater. All others may only participate in games that does not have the school from their hometown playing. A good friend of mine is a line judge. His crew, which is made up of people from different areas, called a game at Lincoln County. Because of this he was put with another crew to help call another game. If the Falcon D can keep it close they win, if it gets to be a shootout they lose.

I think this is the worst game Lincoln County could have drawn... I think the Falcons could beat Oakland, Smyrna or Blackman.... I do not think they can beat Wilson Central.

Wow.......I guess Oakland and Smyrna beating WC this year meant very little.

Well, we may see if that's the case...........WC needs to handle some business in the pit this week and Smyrna needs to handle their business in Smyrna, then we could battle it out again.

Good luck WC and LC hopefully we will see the winner the next week.