Carter vs Anderson Co.

With the exception of Seymour, 1-3A is weak. That has been proven year after year.

On the other hand, I'm still waiting to see the Anderson County team I've heard so much about. I haven't seen any D-1A performances from the 7-3 Mavericks. If they've got it, then let's see it. We're all waiting to be impressed.

Anderson County by 14

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the exception of Seymour, 1-3A is weak. That has been proven year after year.

On the other hand, I'm still waiting to see the Anderson County team I've heard so much about. I haven't seen any D-1A performances from the 7-3 Mavericks. If they've got it, then let's see it. We're all waiting to be impressed.

Anderson County by 14

I agree, Tinker. Believe me. You would see a LOT more if the head coach wasn't so conservative with AC. I honestly believe the man does not know the extent of the talent he DOES have on the team. Sometimes talent is CONFINED not DEFINED by coaching. Ask Dennis Rogan who plays for UT about the freshman LB at AC that had twenty (20) tackles against his Fulton team his senior year before he graduated and went on to play at a D1 college. Kerr needs to turn the LB loose instead of having him sit back and "READ" all the live long day...just one example of confinement. We as fans would like to see more of it, too.

I play for Claiborne and im the middle linebacker and I just think this may be close! Carter isnt the team they always have been but if you all puut your minds to it you will win! Ive heard that anderson county is this big monsterous team this year . Shows how much talk isnt worth anything because teams showed em up this year. Claiborne stuck with Carter and ill say it again Claiborne was a good team this year we just shot ourselves in the foot! but now for Carter if you all play hard I HOPE YOU ALL GET EM!!!!!!!! We need to show region 1 is a tough region to play with ! People in region 2 think they are the best but other than Fulton i see no state championship banners with any other team! and Fulton didnt make it this year so there ya go! SENIORS play hard!

God Bless

Uh, where have you been? R2 has dominated R1 for a while now....AE, LA, and I am pretty sure Kingston all have banners hanging. There is also a pretty good chance that one of the four teams from region 2 can bring another banner back to this region. AC wins decisively!!!

Good luck AC and all region 2!

REGION 2-3A WHIPS UP ON GOOD LIL REGION1-3A AGAIN, JUST LIKE LAST YEAR!SEE WERE YOUR WRONG IS I STAT FACTS, YOUR NOT THAT PHYSICAL, I WILL GIVE YOU GUYS CREDIT, ON ONE THING NUMBER 28 IS A heck OF A RUNNING BACK, GOT GREAT TALENT! BUT WHEN IT CAME RIGHT DOWN TO IT, OUR PLAY MAKERS OUT SHINED YOURS, AND WHEN IT GETS THIS LATE IN THE SEASON, THAT IS WHAT HAS TO HAPPEN, OH YEA! I REMEMBER, WHEN YOU GUYS WERE IN 4A, YOU GOT YOUR BUTTS WHIP JUST LIKE YOU DO WHEN YOU PLAY A REGION 2A TEAM, GET OVER IT GO PRACTICE SOME MORE SOME MORE PLAYSTATION PLAYS, AND NUMBER ONE THING LEARN SOME CLASS! AND AS STUART SCOTT SAYS, YOU GUYS AINT GOTTA LEAVE, BUT U GUYS HAVE GOT TO GET THE heck UP OUTTA HERE! BEFORE I WILL RESPOND TO YOUR NEXT POST GET PAST THE SECOND ROUND!

You won on a two point conversion and you come and say it wasn't physical? Congratulations to AC but I don't think you can say they whipped up on Carter. Anytime the game comes down to a two point conversion you know both teams held their own on the field.