Watertown @ Grace Baptist

Dlinefury73

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am predicting Grace will win this one pretty big. And they might sneak up on a team that is supposed to match the pirates speed next week Trousdale County. But concentrate one week at a time boys.

P, first let me say that I don't think we can match your speed. We don't have anyone as fast as Jones. Second, nobody is going to "sneak" up on us. Our coaching staff is too good for that. The Yellow Jackets are well prepared every week. Like you guys, our coaches and players will take it one game at a time. It's Jacket fans, like me, and random fans across the state that are talking about the possible match up in the third round.

Best of luck to the Purple Tigers. Play like you did against FCS and I think you'll be right there in the end. Represent Region 4.

Grace proved last week against South Pittsburg that they are a legitimate football team and earned great respect from all Pirate Fans...I believe they win this game by 3 touchdowns....

Grace 35

Watertown 14

I wouldn't overlook our boys from watertown......You had better be ready to play. I hope they go to Grace and win for REGION 4.....

And I will say this.......Trousdale Co will be playing in the finals of the region. Book it Dano!

I'm pullin' for Watertown. i hope the Tigers can stub up and beat Grace. Their record may look kinda weak, but the games they lost were to Trousdale, Friendship, Oneida, and Dekalb. These are all great teams. They are pretty solid themselves. If 44, 6, and 76 have good games then they could beat Grace. Don't get me wrong I know that grace is a very good football team, but I'm a Region 4A fan. Go get 'em Tigers.