MCMINN BEATS DOBYNS BENNETT!

ArtVandalay

It would be nice if Mcminn wins this game because then Farrgut would get another home game. However, from what i have heard DB is a very solid team this year. But Mcminn is known to give very good teams fits especially if DB isnt ready to play. But il take DB at home

DB-21

Mcminn-14

But it would be nice for Region 2's 4 to beat Region's 1 top dog! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It would be nice if Mcminn wins this game because then Farrgut would get another home game. However, from what i have heard DB is a very solid team this year. But Mcminn is known to give very good teams fits especially if DB isnt ready to play. But il take DB at home

DB-21

Mcminn-14

But it would be nice for Region 2's 4 to beat Region's 1 top dog! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It could mean that Science Hill would get a home game ,just a thought /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It could mean that Science Hill would get a home game ,just a thought /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

HaHa toshay to you BatmanDB we will have that covered just hoping Mcminn pulls out the upset. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

BatemanDb let me get this straight: you want adjust the line up of the top defense in the Big East by taking one of the best middle linebackers in the state, the teams leading tackler, and move him to DE. Then bench Carter who according to tricitiessports.com is tied for the lead or is the team leader in sacks, tackles for loss, and QB hurries. The article also said that Carter was the defensive lineman of the week for the SHHS game. My sources tell me that he has won that award 5 times this year despite missing a couple of weeks due to injury.

Then you say, you and your buds up there in Kingsport are mad because the way you team has played, or may play, when they are 10 -0, averaging over 28 points per game while giving up less than 10, and being ranked # 1 in the state. Do you know how many teams would love to have just one season like that? Win or lose in the playoffs its been a great year. Get real please!

BatemanDb let me get this straight: you want adjust the line up of the top defense in the Big East by taking one of the best middle linebackers in the state, the teams leading tackler, and move him to DE. Then bench Carter who according to tricitiessports.com is tied for the lead or is the team leader in sacks, tackles for loss, and QB hurries. The article also said that Carter was the defensive lineman of the week for the SHHS game. My sources tell me that he has won that award 5 times this year despite missing a couple of weeks due to injury.

Then you say, you and your buds up there in Kingsport are mad because the way you team has played, or may play, when they are 10 -0, averaging over 28 points per game while giving up less than 10, and being ranked # 1 in the state. Do you know how many teams would love to have just one season like that? Win or lose in the playoffs its been a great year. Get real please!

No fault of DB but their schedule has turned out to be very weak this year. The best team DB has played has been Bearden, then Science Hill. Thats pretty much it. Averaging 28 points and giving up 10 is not very impressive given the teams DB has played. The #1 ranking is by default and the Indians being 10-0 is a sure bet to be ranked #1 since the sportwriters in the other parts of the state are to lazy to vote. DB is actually somewhere between the 5th and 10th best team in the state right now.

I'll break it down.The best middle linebacker is allso one of the two best defensive ends in the big east.I didn't say bench Carter,just keep him on offense where he starts as a tackle.I don't vote on defensive lineman of the week or Carter would have three less than he got.The moves I talked about would make this defense much faster and speed kills. We have not played a great team this year,and as I said,speed kills.Every fan that knows the game and our team,would agree that putting our three best athletes on defense would make it better as we go against those great teams I'm refering too.

We should be averaging 42 points a game and should be ranked fifth or sixth by the way we are playing on offense right now.These are facts and a {win or lose} just don't cut it!!!! Now that's real.

No fault of DB but their schedule has turned out to be very weak this year. The best team DB has played has been Bearden, then Science Hill. Thats pretty much it. Averaging 28 points and giving up 10 is not very impressive given the teams DB has played. The #1 ranking is by default and the Indians being 10-0 is a sure bet to be ranked #1 since the sportwriters in the other parts of the state are to lazy to vote. DB is actually somewhere between the 5th and 10th best team in the state right now.

Very true, Waco. There is no competition up here, same with South in 4A. If there was no Maryville, we would be in the same boat as you all. You have the top two teams and then a huge dropoff. where is the 100% correct poll? did I miss it?

I was writing while you were posting about the same things on our ranking,points and teams played.I guess it does sound like spoilt kids to outsiders,but making the playoffs would be a great accomplishment for the Erwin Blue Devils.I'm not happy with watching a team score 10 when it could be 35 or 40.I don't want a replay of '06,and waiting until we have a 10-1 great season to talk about,is just not my way.

DB is not like most teams. A 10-0 season and conference championship is expected. While it is a great thing to accomplish those things, their importance is greatly diminished with a first or second round playoff exit. And DB is ranked number 1 almost every year, but after the regular season those polls are pointless.

DB is not like most teams. A 10-0 season and conference championship is expected. While it is a great thing to accomplish those things, their importance is greatly diminished with a first or second round playoff exit. And DB is ranked number 1 almost every year, but after the regular season those polls are pointless.

The only poll that is 100% correct is the WaCoJaCo 100% correct poll. All other polls are pointless as THSVik said. To answer wildcat, the final WaCoJaCo 100% Correct 5A Poll will be out later tonight. It has been delayed because of the Election. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I'll break it down.The best middle linebacker is allso one of the two best defensive ends in the big east.I didn't say bench Carter,just keep him on offense where he starts as a tackle.I don't vote on defensive lineman of the week or Carter would have three less than he got.The moves I talked about would make this defense much faster and speed kills. We have not played a great team this year,and as I said,speed kills.Every fan that knows the game and our team,would agree that putting our three best athletes on defense would make it better as we go against those great teams I'm refering too.

We should be averaging 42 points a game and should be ranked fifth or sixth by the way we are playing on offense right now.These are facts and a {win or lose} just don't cut it!!!! Now that's real.

I should have been more elaborate on the three weeks.Will Bateman has made more game changing plays than anybody on the team and should have gotten one of those and shared another one attleast.Sammy has been a difference maker in the middle and should have gotten the other weekly award.It's no big deal,and Carter has had a very good year.This would keep a fresh player on the offensive line and another on the defensive line,that could make a big difference late in the big games.However,coach Batman is just a fan and doesn't have any say.These are very good coaches and will do what they think will get us far in the playoffs.Roll Tribe Roll