MCMINN BEATS DOBYNS BENNETT!

ArtVandalay

As I have read and witnessed all week it is apparent that DB is focused on McMinn and the task at hand. It will be a tremendous challenge for the cherokees to travel to DB and beat a very solid football team.

Sure DB has the tradition and of course they have "The Walk" which is something to see if you havent and they have a very tallented football team plus an experienced coaching staff. So one would think that McMinn doesnt stand much of a chance but not so quick my friend.

While DB is a good football team I dont think that they are better than Ooltewah or Farragut teams that McMinn competes againist in Region 2 5A. The intimidation factor will not be something that McMinn has to deal with because they are use to playing teams that have winning traditions. They are actually excited about the opportunity to witness "The Walk" and compete in the awesome high school football setting.

When you place 16 & 17 year old kids on a football field anything can happen and most of the time will. One thing you can count on from the cherokees is that they will play hard and will give there best effort.

McMinn shocks DB in a thriller?

McMinn 27

DB 24

GO TRIBE!!!!

One thing that you can bet on,if DB was to lose with the talent that is on this team, to a #4 Mcminn Co. it will definately upset the Indian faithful.People have been wondering were our offense has gone in the past weeks.When the players of the game last 2 weeks have been on defense,it kinda makes a person wonder. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

With all of these DB experts on here, will somebody tell me why Mike Hamilton was at DB on Tuesday? I heard through the rumor mill that he is interested in Coach Clark and Coach Watson coming to Knoxville. Is this true? I could see Clark and Watson doing a much better job than Clawson and Chavis! Somebody tell me something PLEASE!

I have no Ideal.Clark could do a good job of coaching at Tennessee.Watson would be a great head coach himself.I think both of them could sell sand to someone in the desert and they would get the best players.My guess is that if I were Tennessee and needed a player or two,I'd be looking at all the top instate schools for some help,but it's just a guess.

With all of these DB experts on here, will somebody tell me why Mike Hamilton was at DB on Tuesday? I heard through the rumor mill that he is interested in Coach Clark and Coach Watson coming to Knoxville. Is this true? I could see Clark and Watson doing a much better job than Clawson and Chavis! Somebody tell me something PLEASE!

Well to start with I don't blame you for creating a new screen name to make this post. I haven't heard anything about Hamilton being at DB. But if he was I assure you it wasn't to talk about a job for any DB coach. Thats the dumbest rumor I've heard in years. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

One thing that you can bet on,if DB was to lose with the talent that is on this team, to a #4 Mcminn Co. it will definately upset the Indian faithful.People have been wondering were our offense has gone in the past weeks.When the players of the game last 2 weeks have been on defense,it kinda makes a person wonder. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I think we have the coaches and the players to win this game.I think we will open up our offense and we will Roll this week.My thoughts and everyone that loves this team's thoughts can rest eazy if GC brings his CC game plan tonight.Let Jamie and the boys get it done.I worry about these deep waters and the teams that we will face,starting tonight. Many DB fans are not blowing smoke this week,and are trying to get years of disapointment out.I'm from the old school and would make a horrible coach today.If I see a kid walking back to Watson when he is doing his pregame water trick,I'd bench him for just being lazy.I can't stand to see a kid walking around on the field like he has done something,at anytime!!.That's why Bateman is my second favorite player on the team,because he is wide open on every play and does it while everybody is at work monday through friday.If your football and martial arts days are behind you and your getting old and fat like me,who cares!! But if your 15,16,17 or 18 years old,act like you got some fire in your backside and hit somebody for goodness sakes!! Roll Tribe Roll !!,Rol Tribe Roll !!

I would say that U R full of s---.Like WaCo said go back to ur other screen name.Coach Watson can run TN defense easy. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Is that expert enough for U ? Is that U tpoole12 or 03 whatever U R today.Go dust off some of them old William Blount plaques.hehehe Tennessee should be looking at George Quarles at Maryville. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I would say that U R full of s---.Like WaCo said go back to ur other screen name.Coach Watson can run TN defense easy. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Is that expert enough for U ?

Come on plowboy,you got to play along with a guy like that.Anyway,everyone needs to remember that the game is at 7:00 tonight.If you show up at 15 after you may miss a touchdown pass to Adams.roll Tribe

Come on plowboy,you got to play along with a guy like that.Anyway,everyone needs to remember that the game is at 7:00 tonight.If you show up at 15 after you may miss a touchdown pass to Adams.roll Tribe

I like them kind of posters that come on these threads .They carry a big stick to stir with. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I like them kind of posters that come on these threads .They carry a big stick to stir with. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

For sure Tennessee will try and get somebody like the Gators or Alabama got,but if it makes somebodies day to stir the pot,I'll play along.Unless it's like some of the smart guys who dog us and say things that are not football related and under the table kind of stuff.

I would say that U R full of s---.Like WaCo said go back to ur other screen name.Coach Watson can run TN defense easy. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Is that expert enough for U ? Is that U tpoole12 or 03 whatever U R today.Go dust off some of them old William Blount plaques.hehehe Tennessee should be looking at George Quarles at Maryville. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You say that I am full of s---, but then you say coach Watson CAN run the TN defense??? Make up your mind!

I'm not trying to stir anything up, I just asked a question!

Is Ashlon Adams being recruited by UT? Maybe it was somebody up here talking to Coach Clark about him?? I'm just asking a question! You all have kids on the team, I would think that somebody know something! well, maybe not WaCo because he does not have a kid on the team! Come on Batman or Plowboy2 find something out for us all!?!?!

Is Ashlon Adams being recruited by UT? Maybe it was somebody up here talking to Coach Clark about him?? I'm just asking a question! You all have kids on the team, I would think that somebody know something! well, maybe not WaCo because he does not have a kid on the team! Come on Batman or Plowboy2 find something out for us all!?!?!

That's more like it.I would say that Adams and some of our other fine athletes would be a good reason to visit,but since I put GC on the play calling bench this week,you will have to see if plowboy is out of the doghouse.

Hey Tribe, good luck to you guys. I know alot of Ridgers that are pulling for DB. We lost to McMinn in a close one at their place. We should have won it, we missed an open(and I mean wide open) receiver in the endzone with about a minute to play. I remember they have a kicker that hit a 51 yarder against us. Their qb is a very efficient, smart good decision maker. He was 21-24 against us and had a couple drops. Our pass defense is horrible though, so we made him look like an All-American, but he is a good player. Good luck to you guys, we wish we had a game tonite, maybe next year. Roll Tribe