MCMINN BEATS DOBYNS BENNETT!

ArtVandalay

Ok , I'll be the first. Everybody is right, DB is the KINGS of the first round exit. I hate to take anything away from McMinn Co. but that second half was the worst coaching I have ever witnesed at DB both offense and defense. Also the worst I have seen a DB team play in one half in the past 15 yrs.

Ok , I'll be the first. Everybody is right, DB is the KINGS of the first round exit. I hate to take anything away from McMinn Co. but that second half was the worst coaching I have ever witnesed at DB both offense and defense. Also the worst I have seen a DB team play in one half in the past 15 yrs.

Aren't those coaches going to TN?

I guess from now on when someone pops in 44-0 over south we should just put put 28-24 or three years straight with a first round blow up....great job DB. I think you guys should spend some money recruiting a new coach vs a new field or field house. Guess we will see next week who the number 1 team in NET will be won't we!!!!

I guess from now on when someone pops in 44-0 over south we should just put put 28-24 or three years straight with a first round blow up....great job DB. I think you guys should spend some money recruiting a new coach vs a new field or field house. Guess we will see next week who the number 1 team in NET will be won't we!!!!

I would be careful making fun of a team that has beaten you 13 straight. But hay you can always hope someone else can turn the trick. I have been saying all along this was not a team that was going very far in the playoffs. But who ever wants to say DB is a joke in the playoffs it would be very hard to argue against that. We are a joke.

I would be careful making fun of a team that has beaten you 13 straight. But hay you can always hope someone else can turn the trick. I have been saying all along this was not a team that was going very far in the playoffs. But who ever wants to say DB is a joke in the playoffs it would be very hard to argue against that. We are a joke.

Whatever it takes to get you guys to sleep at night!!

Why did the Indians cross the road...

To watch South in round 2...

3 years in a row

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That's telling 'em.

I gotta say, this one isn't much of a shock to me though...