MCMINN BEATS DOBYNS BENNETT!

ArtVandalay

[quote name='TribeFan' date='Nov 3 2008 - 09:12 PM' post='82693

Didnt think you could have reserve seating in the TSSAA playoffs? Has this changed or is DB above the rest of us and pulls rank since they are so far from the home base of the TSSAA in Nashville and sell reserved seating?

You sure do complain alot. Are you a woman?

Yea I am your momma......

If you could read you would know that "tricitiessportsfan" covered about everything you will need to know about the field and the stadium at DB. But since you can't read let me help you out.

Its Artificial Turf !

no, he isn't a woman, he is a MaCpalin backer.(a product from no child left behind)

Wow I remember the WB DB game.. WB had the injury bug and they were young but DB ran circles around WB. It looked like they had another D1 running back coming in every quarter.

I say Kingsport DB BIG!

42-7

Pulling for McMinn though

I know what you mean buddy.We watched highlites last nite of the Tenn. High, Bearden ,and William Blount games at the first of the year.DB looked very impressive then.It seems we have changed tremendously since.Hope we get it together. Doug Fritz wrote in Johnson City press that The Hill exposed DBs defense and shut down thier offense,and that Farragut was going to end The Hills season this week and DBs next week,nice huh.So I think its time go back to what was working at the first of the year,and no WACO I am not a coach. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> That article in the jc press was 11/03/08 can be found also at Murphy Fairs website.

I know what you mean buddy.We watched highlites last nite of the Tenn. High, Bearden ,and William Blount games at the first of the year.DB looked very impressive then.It seems we have changed tremendously since.Hope we get it together. Doug Fritz wrote in Johnson City press that The Hill exposed DBs defense and shut down thier offense,and that Farragut was going to end The Hills season this week and DBs next week,nice huh.So I think its time go back to what was working at the first of the year,and no WACO I am not a coach. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> That article in the jc press was 11/03/08 can be found also at Murphy Fairs website.

Since when does Doug Fritz control the Universe ?

If McMinn can hang onto the ball then they can make this game a close one. They have done a good job of limiting the turnovers the second part of the season and it has shown by going 4-1.

I like the fact that DB is not all that big at least when compared to Ooltewah, Farragut and Bradley becuase that gives McMinn a chance to slow the pass rush. When Ables has time he is effective but when he is hurried he tends to panic but has improved as the season has progressed in reference to the later.

I say DB will see many formations from the Cherokees and some they may not have seen on film as this offense has more become more complex as the season has progressed.

Sure the favorite is DB but McMinn is excited about the opportunity to play a team that is rich in tradition like the Indians and are confident that they will make this a competitive game.

GO TRIBE!!!!

If McMinn can hang onto the ball then they can make this game a close one. They have done a good job of limiting the turnovers the second part of the season and it has shown by going 4-1.

I like the fact that DB is not all that big at least when compared to Ooltewah, Farragut and Bradley becuase that gives McMinn a chance to slow the pass rush. When Ables has time he is effective but when he is hurried he tends to panic but has improved as the season has progressed in reference to the later.

I say DB will see many formations from the Cherokees and some they may not have seen on film as this offense has more become more complex as the season has progressed.

Sure the favorite is DB but McMinn is excited about the opportunity to play a team that is rich in tradition like the Indians and are confident that they will make this a competitive game.

GO TRIBE!!!!

YOU ARE GOING TO LOOSE TODAY JUST LIKE FRIDAY NIGHT IN A, LANDSLIDE

GO TRIBE!!!!

Our defense is built on speed and if Watson brings our backfield over to defense for the playoffs,we will be hard to move the ball on.Our defensive line has a three man front,and the stunts that Watson calls will make it or brake it.The three linebackers work with them as a group.Starting in the middle is #77 who holds team records in the deadlift and he is a beast{280 pounds of oak tree}.On the outside we have small senior defensive ends{190-205},but don't let that fool you.On one side#65 holds some school weightlifting records as well.#61 on the other side is very strong and both share an offensive line spot.Their backup is a junior that is in #65's mold,he is #79 and holds the school benchpress record along with a kid that plays for APPY ST now.It's not the size of the fight but the fight that these guys bring.We have had some problems with the sweep,and it has to do with a player or two playing hurt and the stunts being called at the right time.If we put or two best running backs in the secondary at the same time,will can make up that ground.I just want to win and whatever it takes,I want it done.We have played a lot of players and have some depth this year,but I just want to win and those moves could make the difference as we move forward.The key to this DB team moving forward will be the offense.If our coach opens the game plan up and our boys carry it out,this team is going to be hard to beat.It's really just that simple,but that doesn't give us a 100 percent chance,just a much better one.

YOU ARE GOING TO LOOSE TODAY JUST LIKE FRIDAY NIGHT IN A, LANDSLIDE

Please tell me somebody from east Tennessee is not voting for Osama Hussean Obama? If you have and own a gun you better hide it along with your money becuase the tax man (Obama) cometh and he will taketh away and give to the people that dont work and dont own a gun and believe in aboritions.