South Pittsburg vs Friendship Christian

TheAmbassador

I'm sure the FCS coaches just overlooked LV...it was only a playoff game /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ...so how much you want to bet?

They probably prepared as much for LV as ya'll did for Clay County, as much as we did for Silverdale. Not overlooked, just not overly concerned, that's all. Let's be honest, did they really have anything to worry about? Idk.

-no offense to LV.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think for a second them private folks don't think us ole country boys are as dump (ha-ha-ha) as a box of rocs. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Better get ready FCS, them Pirates are not too friendly when folks take them to being dump.

We think you're dump? I'm not real sure what that means, but I've never heard anybody call you dump.

SP has a great football team. Lots of speed and athleticism.

We'll have our hands full and will have to play our best game to stay in it or win it.

Good luck to your boys Friday night op. Just don't tell 46on2 i said anything...Dont think he likes me wishing SP luck.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

we are cool.You can wish all the luck you wish just dont see myself wishing any to Jasper.Hope nobody gets hurt but hope they lose which they should.Will be a good game for 2.5 quarters.

We will be ready don't anybody worry..Like I said earlier we play up to the competition! The boys on the team that I have talked to this week seem to be really focused on getting out and taking care of business as soon as possible and not letting Friendship hang around..I hope this is the case! Come out and get ready to play physical pirate football friday night boys!!

Taking care of business and not letting Friendship hang around? What is this all about? Friendship Christian is 10-1 and don't they have virtually everyone coming back off last year's team? I can't help but worry about this game if people think this will be a mercy rule game. I think SP can win the game, but it could be very tight.

We think you're dump? I'm not real sure what that means, but I've never heard anybody call you dump.

Heck, Old Pirate says kinda like the o sayin, dump as a bocks of roxs. Us old Pirates and youngons too don't take kindly to that sort of thinking. Get ready, some folks done and went and curled the hair of some of them youngons with trying to throw them decoy statements out there.

OP believes this bunch may be ready to step up their play, now that the word is out about them pre-game meals ending Friday if they loose.

OP has been to Wal Mart and stocked up on some of that geritol and will be @ the SP SPEEDWAY to supoort the Pirates.

There is no doubt about it that Friendship is probably VERY confident that they will come into The Pitt and win convincingly this season. As I said in an earlier post, they think last year's win was a fluke. I heard them say it myself after that massacre. I also remember one of the coaches making a racial type slur about SP so I too am sure that The Pirates WILL be focused and ready to battle in this one. If they aren't then we will be saying SYANORA!

There is no doubt about it that Friendship is probably VERY confident that they will come into The Pitt and win convincingly this season. As I said in an earlier post, they think last year's win was a fluke. I heard them say it myself after that massacre. I also remember one of the coaches making a racial type slur about SP so I too am sure that The Pirates WILL be focused and ready to battle in this one. If they aren't then we will be saying SYANORA!

People say a lot of stupid things after a big loss like last year. Fact is, we got beat by a better team last year. May happen again. However, I know that we have a better team than last year in lots of ways. I have heard (here) that while SP is still very good, they aren't quite the team they were last year. Not sure how our crowd will be with the cold weather and long drive. The faithfuls will be there, but we have some fair wether fans that probably won't. I for one will have on the longjohns and be ready. Hope both teams come out with no injuries and all our travelers make it back to Lebanon safely.

People say a lot of stupid things after a big loss like last year. Fact is, we got beat by a better team last year. May happen again. However, I know that we have a better team than last year in lots of ways. I have heard (here) that while SP is still very good, they aren't quite the team they were last year. Not sure how our crowd will be with the cold weather and long drive. The faithfuls will be there, but we have some fair wether fans that probably won't. I for one will have on the longjohns and be ready. Hope both teams come out with no injuries and all our travelers make it back to Lebanon safely.

The fair weather fans should make the trip, South Pitt is a great place to play. You should try that italian place in town [stevarinos] i think it's called. Great eats last year had steak and lobster special that was the BOMB!! This should be a great game. Hopefully no injuries and good luck to both teams.