South Pittsburg vs Friendship Christian

TheAmbassador

Piratetom do you remember all these people that got on here last year and made bold statements about how big and bad there team's were and how that SP would bow down, well I see the same trend this year so all you people keep running those mouth's cause you do have a right to,but when you travel back to your home's and wondering what in the world you were thinking about saying those things,well just remember,until SP is dethroned I don't think I would make to many dumb comments on here. By the way for the gooberhead that came and watched us play Boyd this year, I bet they would have run yall in the ground. We did play the 8,9,and 10th place teams in the final 2a poll for this year and beat them all. So other people in 1a tell me you played a rougher schedule and prove it to me by the teams final rankings. I believe your going to see a Different SP team like in the first half of the year and that is not good news to our foe's.

Well stated sportman. Has the rain started yet??

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friendship will win 21-20 or a score close to that.

There has been some people talk about all the smack talk from Region 4 and that the Pitt is a tough place to play.

I've seen South Pitt this cocky before, and then I've seen them get upset by Friendship and Gordonsville in "The Pitt".

Funny how being confident can be viewed as being cocky, especially coming from fans of teams sitting at home on the couch tonight.

Friendship will win 21-20 or a score close to that.

There has been some people talk about all the smack talk from Region 4 and that the Pitt is a tough place to play.

I've seen South Pitt this cocky before, and then I've seen them get upset by Friendship and Gordonsville in "The Pitt".

Both have also gotten blown off the field more recently. If FC does pull off the upset, they will be too beaten up to do much against TC.

Well stated sportman. Has the rain started yet??

No! As a matter of fact it's starting to clear off here a little bit and the sky is getting brighter. Go figure. I guess it can change from hour to hour but I believe that a semi-sleep Pirate squad the last couple of weeks has there eyes wide open from here on out.

Funny how being confident can be viewed as being cocky, especially coming from fans of teams sitting at home on the couch tonight.

I second that Pirate Tom. I don't really understand why someone is running that mouth when they have not even seen Pittsburg play this year. I think someone may still be a little ill over the loss to the Pirates last year.