South Pittsburg vs Friendship Christian

TheAmbassador

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The clock is ticking & before you know it will be time for some playoff football /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Im feeling confident about my Pirates today. I think SP will come out ready to play & win by a nice margin. My prediction is 41-21. Lets Go Pirates! GET THE JOB DONE TONIGHT! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Funny how being confident can be viewed as being cocky, especially coming from fans of teams sitting at home on the couch tonight.

For one, I won't be on the couch tonight, I'm going to watch Marion Co. get beat by Smith Co.

Someone else thought I'm just bitter because of last year, which I'm not. We were beat by a better team last year.

All I was saying is that I've seen SP fans like this before, and they ended up getting their bubble busted.

I think FC pulls it out tonight. It won't be the first time they upset the Mighty Pirates.

. . .

All I was saying is that I've seen SP fans like this before, and they ended up getting their bubble busted.

I think FC pulls it out tonight. It won't be the first time they upset the Mighty Pirates.

Don't confuse the "fans" with the team. The seniors on this years Pirate team were Freshmen when FCS beat them 14-13 and sophomores vs. Gordonsville. That's 2 of the only 4 losses these seniors have experienced.

Edit: The only group of seniors with a better record at the moment are at Maryville and Alcoa.

For one, I won't be on the couch tonight, I'm going to watch Marion Co. get beat by Smith Co.

Someone else thought I'm just bitter because of last year, which I'm not. We were beat by a better team last year.

Not so fast my friend! Friendship will be taken behind the wood shed tonight and get a whipping!

Pirates roll!

Sp-40

Fc-13

And when we prove you wrong, don't be shy!! Come back on here tonight and admit you were wrong...I will do the same if your predictions are correct. Enjoy the Smith/MC game tonight.

As of 12:30 it is still not raining and the wind is not blowing so I hope it at least wait's till tonight later on. Also i hope FCS has good traveling weather.

And when we prove you wrong, don't be shy!! Come back on here tonight and admit you were wrong...I will do the same if your predictions are correct. Enjoy the Smith/MC game tonight.

Oh, I'll be back on here and will admit it if I'm wrong.

I'm sure I'll enjoy the Smith/ MC game. It seems like it will be the best game to go to close.