Wilson Central vs. Smyrna

SHSBaseballLaz

uh if wilson central would have scored the game would have been different! and so would the score!

that TD would have changed the out come of the game!

doesnt matter now anyways just gonna let oakland take care of smyna!

I guess I am ignorant that I think td's still count 6 or 7 not 22.

Instead of complaining about one play, I would be ticked that my team couldn't punch it in from inside the 5 on 4 downs, or that my team went for it on 4th down and 2 at midfield and didn't make it, which led to a Smyrna touchdown.... or the 9 times WC put the ball on the ground (wasted plays). You can't beat an average team with mistakes and a lack of execution like that, much less a pretty good team.

WC shot themselves in the foot repeatedly and failed to make a play when it counted. There are between 90-120 plays in an average hs football game. To gripe and moan about 1 of those makes you guys seem uneducated and petty. Also to keep saying you are the better team than a team that has beat them at least 5 in a row and held them to 9 points total in the last two, is pretty weak.

Please stop whining.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to take the high road and congratulate DUH C on a great game. Keep your heads up Wildcats and go get 'em next week. OH WAIT! you don't have a next week. Well then enjoy your new region next year since you won't be Rutherford Co.'s (female dog) next year. Oh and P.S. thanks for trashing our Gymnasium after you left town with your poor little kitty tails between your legs.

take the high road, dis is crap. pla thugs and call folks Rutherford Co's female dog. now dat's class. dub-c folk cryin bout refs u rite. ya'll puttin pics of drunk cats, call folk female dawgs an play dude's dat hav 6 felony on dem. i heard the story. he blamed it on his brothers and folks. like he didnt no. say wat u want ya'll throwin darts wit a target on yo chests. ya'll should wipe yo mouth. you talk crap.

take the high road, dis is crap. pla thugs and call folks Rutherford Co's female dog. now dat's class. dub-c folk cryin bout refs u rite. ya'll puttin pics of drunk cats, call folk female dawgs an play dude's dat hav 6 felony on dem. i heard the story. he blamed it on his brothers and folks. like he didnt no. say wat u want ya'll throwin darts wit a target on yo chests. ya'll should wipe yo mouth. you talk crap.

Yoboy, where you been dawg ? hey put some ice on it and it will be ok !

Can someone from WC tell me why they dont use #52 more in the passing game ? This guy is a beast ! The

tallest guy we had covering him was only about 5'8". What a waste of good talent. Also hats off to WC's running

backs !

uh if wilson central would have scored the game would have been different! and so would the score!

that TD would have changed the out come of the game!

doesnt matter now anyways just gonna let oakland take care of smyna!

2 games. Final score 47- 9. Yep your right. all officiating. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

with all due respect my good man.. your an idiot. i would call you somethin else but i would get in trouble on here. i personally hope smyrna gets THE DOG crap kicked out of them next week

how can Mr. 82 Cat be an idiot when everything he said was just facts and truth about the game and past games?...

why would you call someone a name?

Why would you want to call him a worse name?

Why are you so mad because the high school team you pulled for lost a game?

Why dont all of ya'll just shut up. WC sounds like a bunch of freakin cry babies.....'' MAN YA'LL CHEAT EVERYTIME".....thats what was said by players ANd coaches directly after the game on the field in front of smyrna's face!!!!! how possibly lame can you be get the HECK over it You lost and we didnt' cheat!!! WE just played better and prepared better for the game. The results have been shown on the field.... What more proof do you need huh huh ?????? Stop being stupid cry babies you lost take like a man... DO better next year. Smyrna did nothing wrong. We didnt cheat we didnt play anyone who shouldn't or couldnt be played. Smyrna did what they had to do to win. Our players stuck together like a family! This game was won because the bulldogs wanted it they wanted to be able to walk off their OWN field with their heads high knowing they played right KNOWING THAT RAIKES STADIUM IS THEIR HOUSE and no one elses>>>> It was the seniors last home game..... They kicked your BUTT WC!! You are not wildcats YOu ARE TAMED KITTIES ......THank the Bullddogs for that!!

As for smyrna's Seniors>>>>> YOU WILL be MISSED and CONGRATS ON YOUR FOUR YEARS AND FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS AND HEARTS (yea i know that ws cheesy but its true) LOL

Why dont all of ya'll just shut up. WC sounds like a bunch of freakin cry babies.....'' MAN YA'LL CHEAT EVERYTIME".....thats what was said by players ANd coaches directly after the game on the field in front of smyrna's face!!!!! how possibly lame can you be get the HECK over it You lost and we didnt' cheat!!! WE just played better and prepared better for the game. The results have been shown on the field.... What more proof do you need huh huh ?????? Stop being stupid cry babies you lost take like a man... DO better next year. Smyrna did nothing wrong. We didnt cheat we didnt play anyone who shouldn't or couldnt be played. Smyrna did what they had to do to win. Our players stuck together like a family! This game was won because the bulldogs wanted it they wanted to be able to walk off their OWN field with their heads high knowing they played right KNOWING THAT RAIKES STADIUM IS THEIR HOUSE and no one elses>>>> It was the seniors last home game..... They kicked your BUTT WC!! You are not wildcats YOu ARE TAMED KITTIES ......THank the Bullddogs for that!!

As for smyrna's Seniors>>>>> YOU WILL be MISSED and CONGRATS ON YOUR FOUR YEARS AND FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS AND HEARTS (yea i know that ws cheesy but its true) LOL

Very nice post!!!!!! ..........way to bring it...........your best yet!!!!.......... well said.

with all due respect my good man.. your an idiot. i would call you somethin else but i would get in trouble on here. i personally hope smyrna gets THE DOG crap kicked out of them next week

game up date

wc just fumbled again (;

they may get kicked but not by a team like wc the little engine that couldn't

4 wins in a little over a yr --- smyrna owns ya