Morristown East vs Sullivan South

EASTFAN

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as I don't have to see you wear it. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I heard BatmanDB would love to see you in one though. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Speaking of the stars n bars thong, where has rebelrebelman been anyway?

Right here! I was on here for a bit yesterday, I posted making fun of some clown who said South people were embarrassing themselves. But I haven't been as visible lately. The Man has me on a tight leash and it's cutting into my CoachT time. But I'll try to stay active on here.

Keys to the game for Morristown East win:

1) Turnovers, none or atlease even.

2) Morristown East running game, must control the ball & score.

3) Must tackle well, make South score the long way.

4) No Special team break downs.

We must take something away from Sullivan South, The run or the pass?

I think we need to load the box, play man to man with our DB's, and hope are

speed carry us threw.Go Canes! only 2 more days,

I think we may get alittle break with the weather.

that all sounds good but you better have one heck of a db to man up on kk that kids got talent!,oh and you might wanna watch out for ty garvin at TE he's a real play maker...idk why coach don't use him that much///maybe he's saving him for Muryvule /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Two questions first. Do you think a break in the weather will help you or South? Do you think Greeneville will beat the Vikings?

Pretty heavy duty list. You run that list you win the game.

If you turn the ball over we will score. When we score, we score in multiples. When we score we score quick. If we score quick and in multiples then you will be forced to play catch up. If you have to play catch up you then lose ball control and control of the game. Then it is a race. Your fast...we ain't slow. No one has taken the pass away yet. All have lived and died living in the box. You want to play man...I say that takes stones. It will either kill us or set us free. Your call. Our fates lie in special teams. I think we both realize that. You will play the game you haven't played all year. We will play a complete game. What does this sound like? A coaches game maybe? No. Defense.

After you pass South and the stadium there is an elementary school called Rock Springs beyond the baseball field with plenty of parking. It is part of the South campus. When you see the school turn left down the hill.

3rd stop light from the exit ramp. Food left, is The Plum Tree (Chineese), Moto's (Japenese), Jersey Mike's, Hardees, La Caretta. Food right, Raffaele's (Italian) Colonial Heights Package Store (American). One block further, The Steak House, and The Shack (Hob Nob Grill).

Quick way out, right at the driving range to the first exit left.

As long as I don't have to see you wear it. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I heard BatmanDB would love to see you in one though. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Speaking of the stars n bars thong, where has rebelrebelman been anyway?

I have to admit this made me laugh in a time that is not made for laughing.I appreciate you giving me that much thought Wildcat.If it's allright,I'll pass on that sight and be just fine with the flags as they are.Good luck to the Rebs this week and I hope the family and friends of the young man are able to be strong.It's such a small world when you have kids in Kingsport,and I hope this family can find peace quickly in a time that is not made for it.

I have to admit this made me laugh in a time that is not made for laughing.I appreciate you giving me that much thought Wildcat.If it's allright,I'll pass on that sight and be just fine with the flags as they are.Good luck to the Rebs this week and I hope the family and friends of the young man are able to be strong.It's such a small world when you have kids in Kingsport,and I hope this family can find peace quickly in a time that is not made for it.

It's all in fun, Batman. People take stuff too seriously. It's a message board, a place to post your opinions on the game and trashtalk some. I don't say things about your family, I talk about your fieldturf, playoffs, and the dang lights going out. If you notice, I lay off of the TN High guys because they trashtalk back but then we all tell each other good luck. If they're not playing south, I'm rooting for them. I haven't seen any arrogance from them when they were beating us 8 or 9 or however many times in a row. But then you have Waco on here posting 44-0 all the time so of course people are going to let you hear it when you lose. I've eaten a ton of crow in my lifetime, most infected with Eastman dust, so it's cool. I'm sure I'll be eating some later this year but that's cool too. You win some, you lose some.

It's all in fun, Batman. People take stuff too seriously. It's a message board, a place to post your opinions on the game and trashtalk some. I don't say things about your family, I talk about your fieldturf, playoffs, and the dang lights going out. If you notice, I lay off of the TN High guys because they trashtalk back but then we all tell each other good luck. If they're not playing south, I'm rooting for them. I haven't seen any arrogance from them when they were beating us 8 or 9 or however many times in a row. But then you have Waco on here posting 44-0 all the time so of course people are going to let you hear it when you lose. I've eaten a ton of crow in my lifetime, most infected with Eastman dust, so it's cool. I'm sure I'll be eating some later this year but that's cool too. You win some, you lose some.

I noticed this morning that now they are calling for showers all week.Maybe it will give a little break over Sullivan and Greene county friday night.Go Rebs and Roll Tribe.{That will wake up a poster or two}

Does that mean I can have my very own stars and bars thong now /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> good luck to you guys too. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey, Coach, you wear the starsk&bars thong and you are in the Inner Circle, Baby-----AS I like to say---In There Like Underwear.