Morristown East vs Sullivan South

EASTFAN

It's all in fun, Batman. People take stuff too seriously. It's a message board, a place to post your opinions on the game and trashtalk some. I don't say things about your family, I talk about your fieldturf, playoffs, and the dang lights going out. If you notice, I lay off of the TN High guys because they trashtalk back but then we all tell each other good luck. If they're not playing south, I'm rooting for them. I haven't seen any arrogance from them when they were beating us 8 or 9 or however many times in a row. But then you have Waco on here posting 44-0 all the time so of course people are going to let you hear it when you lose. I've eaten a ton of crow in my lifetime, most infected with Eastman dust, so it's cool. I'm sure I'll be eating some later this year but that's cool too. You win some, you lose some.

Good post wildcat- nicely written.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good post wildcat- nicely written.

Do we have to sit in the rain AGAIN tomorrow night? It's so hard on my harley bandanna and Bobby's away uniform... nevermind my eyelashes. Hey- no grief, somebody's gotta be the redneck mom. I'm certain Bobby is just proud--- it's why he never looks in the stands! The boy doesn't want to see what his mama is wearing OR what she's doing. I like to keep my kids nervous like that. I'm a firm believer that you have to act crazier than they do. Holla!

We are well conditioned too and have as many weapons as you guys do. The difference is we have won games by lower scores than you due to our own mistakes.

Our qb was injured last year and that hurt us badly but with a soph. backfield, we made the playoffs. That qb and all the backfield returned and our D is faster than last year and honestly can match you athelete for athelete. I am in no way predicting a win but I feel this one is going to be a great game.

So is you guys had a mistake pass. You would be 10-0 or whatever. They do not hand out mistake passes in Death Valley sorry. South will roll I have seen them play, just the facts. Just like DB going out in the first round, that is the facts. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Do we have to sit in the rain AGAIN tomorrow night? It's so hard on my harley bandanna and Bobby's away uniform... nevermind my eyelashes. Hey- no grief, somebody's gotta be the redneck mom. I'm certain Bobby is just proud--- it's why he never looks in the stands! The boy doesn't want to see what his mama is wearing OR what she's doing. I like to keep my kids nervous like that. I'm a firm believer that you have to act crazier than they do. Holla!

I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow night. I usually love watching football in the rain but got tired of putting my poncho on and then taking it right back off. Plus, cold rain isn't that much fun. I can handle the warmer rain. Were all of those kids down on the track with you your kids or were some just friends? I know you have a big crew.

So is you guys had a mistake pass. You would be 10-0 or whatever. They do not hand out mistake passes in Death Valley sorry. South will roll I have seen them play, just the facts. Just like DB going out in the first round, that is the facts. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Another classy post!!! You know, if we come up there and win, all the classy posters who have talked smack will look like real idiots. The stuff on here ends up on a bulletin board and is very motivational stuff. My point is that you should respect your foe because there is a chance you could loose. Anybody anytime anywhere can get beat.

Another classy post!!! You know, if we come up there and win, all the classy posters who have talked smack will look like real idiots. The stuff on here ends up on a bulletin board and is very motivational stuff. My point is that you should respect your foe because there is a chance you could loose. Anybody anytime anywhere can get beat.

Seriously, if you all take posts from coacht and use them as bulletin board material then that is truly sad. Is there nothing else to do in Morristown (other than listen to the latino music station)? It's not like one of south's players is telling the newspaper how we are going to thump you. Beginning to think you all are crazy down there. I don't even know who KR is. Is he/she a South fan? Give us some background, please.

Seriously, if you all take posts from coacht and use them as bulletin board material then that is truly sad. Is there nothing else to do in Morristown (other than listen to the latino music station)? It's not like one of south's players is telling the newspaper how we are going to thump you. Beginning to think you all are crazy down there. I don't even know who KR is. Is he/she a South fan? Give us some background, please.

That's funny right there, I don't care who you are.

This is round 2 not week 0. Trust me 'Cane...you have our undivided attention. As I'm sure we have yours.

Thanks for the informative collaboration. It truly seems to be athlete against athlete. The play will be clean as history dictates. I hope the officiating is fair. You seem to have the defensive edge. We seem to have the offensive edge. Our defense against your offense will tell the tale. It seems like all has been said democratically so. We can't control the proud and arrogant Southers who are so immersed in their teams success. Let them be please and think nothing of it as I will think nothing of Hurricanes who do the same...even though there aren't any. It has become a respectable rivalry that begets great sportsmanship and that we can be proud of...from both sides. Suffice to say that it is on and the winner will have won a great battle. And so the stage is set for a Tropical Storm to enter the Valley of Death. Don't you just love high school football! Nothing like it. One more thing, how many are on the roster and elaborate a bit on your depth chart. Rebel Nation

I was just joking about the bulletin board. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This is round 2 not week 0. Trust me 'Cane...you have our undivided attention. As I'm sure we have yours.

Thanks for the informative collaboration. It truly seems to be athlete against athlete. The play will be clean as history dictates. I hope the officiating is fair. You seem to have the defensive edge. We seem to have the offensive edge. Our defense against your offense will tell the tale. It seems like all has been said democratically so. We can't control the proud and arrogant Southers who are so immersed in their teams success. Let them be please and think nothing of it as I will think nothing of Hurricanes who do the same...even though there aren't any. It has become a respectable rivalry that begets great sportsmanship and that we can be proud of...from both sides. Suffice to say that it is on and the winner will have won a great battle. And so the stage is set for a Tropical Storm to enter the Valley of Death. Don't you just love high school football! Nothing like it. One more thing, how many are on the roster and elaborate a bit on your depth chart. Rebel Nation

Well we aint west. We don't dress 100. We have around 55-60 players. None play both ways significantly but just in spots. We have a solid backup at every position but no deeper than that. We cover our depth by moving guys around and putting the least experienced in the mix without putting him on an island. I agree, HS football is great and Death Valley will be great friday night.

Well we aint west. We don't dress 100. We have around 55-60 players. None play both ways significantly but just in spots. We have a solid backup at every position but no deeper than that. We cover our depth by moving guys around and putting the least experienced in the mix without putting him on an island. I agree, HS football is great and Death Valley will be great friday night.

'Cane...so I take it you graduated in 1972. That means you were in Jr. High the year they won the state right? What position did you play? MoEast was wicked back then man! When did MoWest open up?