Henry Co. v. Fairley

chaos001

Woah! Please slow your roll, JunkYardDog.

-------------------------------------------------

Kudos to HC for dismantling an excellent Fairley team. There no point in getting cocky and arrogant, however.

It is always a sound practice to respect every opponent!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please remember this truism: It does not matter how good a team may be.....On any given night, ANY and EVERY team is beatable, including Henry County.

...and Maplewood. sorry, i couldn't help it.

Congrats Pats!!! This game was exactly what the patriots needed. They fell behind for the first time all year. They were completely stopped on their first offensive drive. The offense had to play with pressure on them. This was best experience we could have hoped for to prepare for the "from here on out." How about that qb sack by Dominique at the close of the half. I think this was pivotal in turning the momentum in our direction, and we started the 2nd half and never looked back.

that first drive we bobbled a snap and missed a catch. they came out tight and were just beating themselves. they finally loosened up and went to rollin'!

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

believe me when i say these henry co. is going to blow melrose out. for what some of fairly fans was saying before we start beating them bad. that they have a better team then melrose. we are going to need as many fans to go then we have had travel with them all year. like i said in a early post. if HC blow these memphis tams out we are bluecross bowl bound. do anybody know any thing about beech.

Beech and HHS play still for the right to play Henry County or Melrose and Melrose is hardly a pushover.

The only thing I am guaranteeing is that Maryville will be the opponent for whoever makes it to the championship game. Other than that, it is a crap shoot. However, we hope to see ya'll Thanksgiving weekend at John Koen Stadium!

IF Henry Co. makes it to the 'boro, I'm hopping on the bandwagon and heading that way!!!! I watched the Brighton game earlier in the season. I knew when I saw that game that Henry Co. was a special team. I went and watched Maryville play last year in the state championship and unless Maryville got even better this year, I think Henry Co. will snap their streak! Maryville will have NO player to match the speed and acceleration of Marsalius Teague to go along with 2 other D1 players with him in the backfield!

IF Henry Co. makes it to the 'boro, I'm hopping on the bandwagon and heading that way!!!! I watched the Brighton game earlier in the season. I knew when I saw that game that Henry Co. was a special team. I went and watched Maryville play last year in the state championship and unless Maryville got even better this year, I think Henry Co. will snap their streak! Maryville will have NO player to match the speed and acceleration of Marsalius Teague to go along with 2 other D1 players with him in the backfield!

Is this the second straight year Henry County has to to go play at Melrose? That hardly seems right. Difficult place to play.

They played Melrose at home last season.

Everyone has been saying that if someone is going to beat Maryville, this is the year to do it. If Henry County's best team ever beats one of Maryville's worst teams in recent memory, I don't think too many people will be surprised.

Be ready for it then if Henry Co. is in Murfreesboro! I saw last year's Maryville team and this year's Henry Co. team. This years Henry Co. team IS better and this is coming from an unbiased opinion.

They played Melrose at home last season.

Don't like this alternating rule that puts us in Memphis as a #1 seed. If your a #1 seed you should play at home unless of course your playing the other regions #1.

Be ready for it then if Henry Co. is in Murfreesboro! I saw last year's Maryville team and this year's Henry Co. team. This years Henry Co. team IS better and this is coming from an unbiased opinion.

Don't like this alternating rule that puts us in Memphis as a #1 seed. If your a #1 seed you should play at home unless of course your playing the other regions #1.

amen to that. higher seed should take precedent!

Maybe Mr Kreisky can take this issue to the TSSAA as he did with the reclassification. Whether you like him or not he presents his ideas well! He's 1-0 with the TSSAA! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />