Centennial vs Brentwood

ambiguousrock

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Centennial is going to have to wait yet another year for a run in the playoffs, and a victory over Brentwood and Franklin. IMO Centennial has one of the the worst defenses in Region 6, alongside Dickson County and Clarksville. They can't stop the run, and they sure as heck can't stop the pass. Offensively, the Brentwood defense will shut down Chaz, just like Franklin did, by pressuring him into making bad decisions on the run. Brentwood blows the ole Cougars out of the water...

Brilliant Bruins- 42

Cocky Cougars- 3

cenntennial has no chance in this game and for one reason- their defense. sure they can shutout teams like clarksville ne and glencliff but when they have to play the big dogs- they just cant hang. obviously they have a high powered offense but their defense is just.... well, not good. if they had a good defense i would give them a chacne, but going up a solid brentwood team that has both a good offense and DEFENSE i am giving the game to brentwood

final score:

BHS-35

CHS-7

defense wins championships CHS fans, and that is something you all dont have

can't stop the pass?????

who has had excellent success passing against us??

please someone tell me!

if brentwood was to come out and pass the ball the entire game they would lose big!

Centennial has the fastest secondary in probably Middle Tennessee and the teams that try to pass on us (Indy, Ravenwood, etc) have failed!

Looks like Centennial is going to have to wait yet another year for a run in the playoffs, and a victory over Brentwood and Franklin. IMO Centennial has one of the the worst defenses in Region 6, alongside Dickson County and Clarksville. They can't stop the run, and they sure as heck can't stop the pass. Offensively, the Brentwood defense will shut down Chaz, just like Franklin did, by pressuring him into making bad decisions on the run. Brentwood blows the ole Cougars out of the water...

Brilliant Bruins- 42

Cocky Cougars- 3

As evidenced by Brentwood's whopping 17 passing yards in Week 0

And ambiguous, Im guessing you spent a good amount of time on photobucket yesterday? /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Brilliant Bruins- 42

Cocky Cougars- 3

Funny I thought Ravenwood was a good team considering they beat Brentwood. Centennial killed them 44-28 so I would say Brentwood is the cocky team. Stop talking and show what your made of Friday night.

I sure hope the cougars prove these bruin supporters wrong because brentwood people are some of the cockiest people i know

Really? REALLY? Give me a flippin' break! Here's a project for you "sportsguy"...why don't you go to every thread on here that in any way involves Brentwood and see how many "cocky" Brentwood fans you can find. Here's a hint...you won't find many. If anything, Brentwood has kept it's head down and played football this season. In fact, there are posters from other WilCo schools that are bothered by the lack of participation on the boards by Brentwood fans. You want cocky? Try Franklin or Centennial. Seriously.

CHS 2007 - normally you seem to have a good grasp of what is going on. Not this time. Here's some change for the clue bus...your defense had NOTHING to do with Brentwood having "17 whopping passing yards in week 0". In case you missed the memo, the Bruins aren't a passing team! We completed 0 passes against Antioch and their defense is just a hair better than the Brentwood Blaze, ok?

Bruins - No matter who shows up to play for CHS tomorrow night, you hold your destiny in your own hands. Put your heads down, go to work, and get the job done!

Go Bruins!!!