Maryville Rebels vs Knox West Rebels

RebFan101

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i know same thing about south with east, i'll shut up for now but i'll see you in two weeks /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Maryville is looking at a tough opponent in Knotz West.

On a side note from a fan, are you sure you want to make this dance again this year? I mean I know it is not SS fault all roads to the Championship normally go right through Maryville or their defense. And this year you guys don't have that all world, do everything world class stud QB even. Which by the way did not show up at Maryville last year from my perspective. Don??™t tug on superman??™s cape or spit in the wind!

We heard this stuff before and if Maryville is fortunate to beat Knotz West, no worries those chartered buses will find their way to Sullivan County if you and we advance.

How many seats you got at your field? Because Maryville??™s fan base will fill everyone of them, theirs and yours! Good luck next Friday. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I cannot wait till the Maryville vs. South game at South. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Its quite funny you have already set the Semi Final game and we haven't even played the second round. I wouldn't count your chickens before they hatch. I know of a few teams looking for an upset, so I'd focus on the game you play each week or you might hang up your helmets a little sooner than you planned on it /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Its quite funny you have already set the Semi Final game and we haven't even played the second round. I wouldn't count your chickens before they hatch. I know of a few teams looking for an upset, so I'd focus on the game you play each week or you might hang up your helmets a little sooner than you planned on it /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm not a maryville fan, or player. Or south fan or player.

Just predicting the future.

I just bought a new crystal ball.

Maryville is looking at a tough opponent in Knotz West.

On a side note from a fan, are you sure you want to make this dance again this year? I mean I know it is not SS fault all roads to the Championship normally go right through Maryville or their defense. And this year you guys don't have that all world, do everything world class stud QB even. Which by the way did not show up at Maryville last year from my perspective. Don??™t tug on superman??™s cape or spit in the wind!

We heard this stuff before and if Maryville is fortunate to beat Knotz West, no worries those chartered buses will find their way to Sullivan County if you and we advance.

How many seats you got at your field? Because Maryville??™s fan base will fill everyone of them, theirs and yours! Good luck next Friday. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

i'm 110% i want to make this dance again! not taking anything away from you all because Maryville has deserved everything that they have accomplished and every team in Tn. respects you all so does South the only thing different about south is that they are not intimadated of a very intimidating team /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

and as for us not having curt anymore (as much as we all miss him) i truly believe that's what has helped south all year because they now have multiple different players makers on offensive that you must key on instead of just one amazing player.

and i don't know the exact capacity of Death Valley but if i remember correct it's abouth the same size as your alls maybe a little smaller on the away side.

but i'm hoping and pretty confident that everything will fall in to place that away, and i would just like to get a shot at you all in Death Valley /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Rebel Nation

As I heard Morristown West Coach Don Woods say many times "Your most important game is always next". South fans need to realize that they haven't locked up a match with Maryville yet. Right now Maryville is worried about Knox West and that's all they should be worried about.

I absolutely loved what fbemeritus said ( I think it was FBemeritus)... "Should Maryville be fortunate enough to beat West...". That shows you the class and the mindset that the Maryville team has. They understand that each win is not guaranteed and focus 100% on their next opponent, whether it be Bearden Middle or the NFL All Stars.

Good luck to both teams, and go WEST REBELS.