Maryville Rebels vs Knox West Rebels

RebFan101

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope nobody got a picture of him muffing that punt in the JV game tonight.

It was a tough handle, but other than that he played a great game tonight against Hargrave and caught a touchdown.

As did BJ Coleman.

Andre Sterling only had a handful of carries, but Hargrave does not run the ball....at all.

They were tough. UT had a lot of walk-ons that looked good as well.

Koyano got some kicking work in.

he wasnt there last year, the 07' season was two years ago, 08' was last year and i think he was like 1 or 11 im not very sure though

oh really??? i coulda sworn the year was 08 /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> , i guess i needa lay off the booze /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

how's the rain gonna effect the game? i'm excited cause i get to see the red rebels again!!!

Maryville struggled holding onto the ball last week on a wet field. It could make a difference tonight. If Maryville protects the ball they win going away. It they have costly turnovers and West doesn't this could be a burner.

Deal

Not really a big one... I shave it every about every other day...... Some say I look alot like this guy... /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

MLREB pretty well nailed my take on the game.... I think West could win, but Maryville will have to help them....

If Maryville plays their game. Takes care of the ball. They'll be fine...

tpoole12

Maryville Struggled holding onto the ball last week on a wet field. It could make a difference tonight. If Maryville protects the ball they win going away. It they have costly turnovers and West doesn't this could be a burner.

The only flaw I've ever seen qith a GQ offense is that sometimes they get a bit careless carying the football. There's always been a case of fumbleitis with the Rebels, and it's always puzzled me. Like yourself, the weather tonight does concern me.