Sequatchie County Football

Kryptonite11

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sequatchie, I hope you are kidding. We are building a program. We are looking for schools in our size range that would be a good tune up for the playoffs but Central is a team we would see early in the playoffs. We would rather see them in the playoffs week 2 or three rather than see them week 10 and then two weeks later. Why play them twice because it is harder to beat a team twice.

That maybe but I would still want to play 10 games and it looks like that would have to be week 0 according to the teams on T$$AA site. Its looking slim in finding a local team for week 10.

That maybe but I would still want to play 10 games and it looks like that would have to be week 0 according to the teams on T$$AA site. Its looking slim in finding a local team for week 10.

We have added McMinn Central. We go to Athens this year. The game with Chatt Central is a home game for us this year and an away game next year.

nationalchamps98, I would not bet on everybody in the valley beating East Ridge!! Coach Martin has really improved that program and their athletes will be better than most from the valley. They qualified for the playoffs in AAA this year. I only see South Pitt as having better athletes. Fridaynight junkie I sure hope coach B and Sequatchie take it easy on Chatt. Central and his the brother the first game. I would hate to see a family fued! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

nationalchamps98, I would not bet on everybody in the valley beating East Ridge!! Coach Martin has really improved that program and their athletes will be better than most from the valley. They qualified for the playoffs in AAA this year. I only see South Pitt as having better athletes. Fridaynight junkie I sure hope coach B and Sequatchie take it easy on Chatt. Central and his the brother the first game. I would hate to see a family fued! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Will it be billed battle of the wardawg warriors? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Haha Thats funny. East Ridge and Seq. would be a good game........... -_

Sequatchie Co. and East Ridge has had some good ones in the past I remember watching the Indians score 21 on the Pioneers in the 4th quarter in I believe it was '96 for a 21-13 win at East Ridge. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Charging $6.00 for the game and $12.00 for the fight after the game!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

wardawg's is Donald going to ref the game, so he want have to choose which side to set on. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

We have added McMinn Central. We go to Athens this year. The game with Chatt Central is a home game for us this year and an away game next year.

Correction, McMinn Central is between Englewood and Etowah, McMinn Co. (AAAAA) is in Athens. The Chargers are looking forward to playing you folks. There is some history in basketball between us and our fans travel well so it should be a good gate for you when we come your way.