Kingston vs AE Round 2

Turtle

Once again TWO of THE BEST DEFENSES IN REGION 2-3A will battle it out.. During the regular season AE came from behind to win 18-14. But that was regular season this is the Playoffs and that only means, PLAY HARD/Win or GO HOME..

Putting up 60 points in Round 1 of the playoffs last week, I say the Roadrunners are peeking at the right time. That only means, They're ready for another bout with the Yellow Jackets so they can show you all that the offense is ready to put those numbers up against your so call #1 Defense...

AE, "Tell Them Yellow Jackets what they want to Hear!" One game at a time however, I'm going to say, 4 more wins then we'll be singing Bling Bling on MLK...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is gonna be one of the best 2nd round playoff games in the state. Im gonna go ahead and take the roadrunners by 10. Theyve had a great year and improved from last year IMO.

AE 24

Kingston 14

Wow, you showed some love on this thread but on the other Thread , you're blasting AE... How about that LOL

Nah, but thanks.. It is going to be a good 2nd round game. Both teams will have to show up offensively.

Even though Kingston is more deserving (then again, who am i to judge), AE takes this in a close game.

AE-17

KHS-14

Not to say AE isn't deserving, but the Kingston team this year is a once in a school history kind of team. They've come a long way and every game they lose has been extremely close

Also, (and Turtle, this is just my opinion) AE doesn't show much class. Doesn't mean they don't have a good football team, but they need to win with some class.