Satisfied with Sequoyah Football this year?

You should really find a way to deal with your anger issues. I don't think that it is me who needs the shoulder to cry on.

Just curious,in my post where do you see any anger,maybe its hidden and i don't see it.Its easy to see who has the anger.I fully support COACH SATTERFEILD,i've talked to him many times this year about alot of things,even about you,and he knows who you are,and he gives a chuckle.The anger is there in u,because your till out in public talking about this same stuff day after day.And i just worry about u that u will snap and they will have to lock u up for awhile,and i don't want to see that happen,thats why i said u might want to get some help,but its ur choice.Sometimes the truth hurts ,but when u meet it head on,it can cure alot of things.Like i said i'm here for you if you want to hear the truth,just come by and my door is open for you.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious,in my post where do you see any anger,maybe its hidden and i don't see it.Its easy to see who has the anger.I fully support COACH SATTERFEILD,i've talked to him many times this year about alot of things,even about you,and he knows who you are,and he gives a chuckle.The anger is there in u,because your till out in public talking about this same stuff day after day.And i just worry about u that u will snap and they will have to lock u up for awhile,and i don't want to see that happen,thats why i said u might want to get some help,but its ur choice.Sometimes the truth hurts ,but when u meet it head on,it can cure alot of things.Like i said i'm here for you if you want to hear the truth,just come by and my door is open for you.

What I have been wanting to happen for several years finally happened this season, with much joy. And the effects of this was shown on the football field just like I said they would, so I assure you there is no anger here, nothing but happiness for a program that I think is on the rise.

What I have been wanting to happen for several years finally happened this season, with much joy. And the effects of this was shown on the football field just like I said they would, so I assure you there is no anger here, nothing but happiness for a program that I think is on the rise.

And we all know what u wanted,but you can see its still eating at u because of the high hopes you had,and it didn't turn out like u wanted.And if you want to know the truth about it come see me i'm here for you.Would like to see u channel that anger and get out there and help mow and weed eat and stuff like that ,thats where the coach needs you the most.I've not seen that out of you this year.I'm sure COACH S.can find alot for u to do around there to help get rid of some of that anger.I know he worries about u to.

And we all know what u wanted,but you can see its still eating at u because of the high hopes you had,and it didn't turn out like u wanted.And if you want to know the truth about it come see me i'm here for you.Would like to see u channel that anger and get out there and help mow and weed eat and stuff like that ,thats where the coach needs you the most.I've not seen that out of you this year.I'm sure COACH S.can find alot for u to do around there to help get rid of some of that anger.I know he worries about u to.

What are you talking about, I would have liked to have seen this team in the playoffs, and they were really close, but they had that disatrous performance at Notre Dame that kept them out. And I am very happy with this season they were much improved from the last few seasons.

What are you talking about, I would have liked to have seen this team in the playoffs, and they were really close, but they had that disatrous performance at Notre Dame that kept them out. And I am very happy with this season they were much improved from the last few seasons.

I'M talking about the hate you have towards certain coachs, for lack of playing time, someone did not get in years past.And thats why i say if you want to hear the truth on why, come see me.Its not hard to see that it really eats at you.But if you know the truth maybe it would help you to move on with your life,before you snap.I'm here for you when you want to get it out of your system,it will make you feel better,it may hurt for awhile,but you will feel better,and that would be a good thing right before CHRISTMAS.

The thing about Madisonville and Vonore though, is that they are two different communities, and were fierce rivals. You would think that 12 years would have smoothed things out, but I guess not. The thing is, it is only a minority, but that minority holds a lot of power. Now, I don't know the details, but that is just my perception.

I do know that the Students are proud of Sequoyah High School. I have encountered many of them, and most of it has been positive.

Sure, I love beating the Chiefs in all sports, but I can't wish ill will toward a group of young men and young women. Some of the graduates of Sequoyah need to step up, and take leadership over the cronies who have been dragging this through the mud.

Your perception is pretty good. The students have never been the problem at Sequoyah, its the adults. For the most part it is a minority of folks but that small group yells and screams pretty loud, and they know enough of the right people to really stink things up. As for the rivals part, I don't think that is as much of a problem that it is made out to be. The real problem seems to be that with the 2 feeder programs kids play certain positions and have certain roles on their LL teams and when the get to High school, all the sudden there is alot more compitition for positions and playing time. Instead of LL coaches and parents preparing these kids for this and accepting it theirselves. They try to control things as much as possible. When that does'nt work they start blaming coaches and everyone else.

I'll tell you one thing - a lot of people would love to see Satterfield back at Greenback - our program still misses him. Give him some time - we're just glad to see him back in the area.

As far as The LL Football teams - the only thing that has hurt them has been the FORMING of these middle school teams. Just leave these programs alone - Just let the kids play and have fun and not get burnt out before High School Ball

We have no middle school teams. So how has that hurt the LL? The only thing that has hurt the LL is the LL its self. Both of these LL programs are always down toward the bottom in total wins in thier league. Sure there might be a team here and there that will be a little better than .500, but thats about it.

Your perception is pretty good. The students have never been the problem at Sequoyah, its the adults. For the most part it is a minority of folks but that small group yells and screams pretty loud, and they know enough of the right people to really stink things up. As for the rivals part, I don't think that is as much of a problem that it is made out to be. The real problem seems to be that with the 2 feeder programs kids play certain positions and have certain roles on their LL teams and when the get to High school, all the sudden there is alot more compitition for positions and playing time. Instead of LL coaches and parents preparing these kids for this and accepting it theirselves. They try to control things as much as possible. When that does'nt work they start blaming coaches and everyone else.

I think the LL programs need to be concerned with fundamentals and putting the kids in the best places for them to be successful while they are in LL, the world does not revolve around high school football. As far as parents trying to control things, you are right on the money there. However I do believe we have the right man as coach to detour that in the future.

I know Loudon is on the scedule for the next 4 years. These should be some classic games.

Glad to see Loudon back on the schedule.

Took a while for this team to play up to its potential but in the last part of the season they were as good as anyone in the region, would have liked to seen them in the playoffs, but Notre Dame game came back to bite them. Coach Satterfield proved he should have been hired several years ago, and the coaching staff as a whole was greatly improved. Coaches like Berrong, Sharp, and Wiggins helped alot and were all a huge improvement from the assistants that we had in the past and hope to see them back out again next year.

FINALLY HEADED IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

I know a guy who is a great freind of mine.Hes coached football at the high school level,and hes also a DOCTOR,he said he would love to help with your problem.So just let me know and i can set that up for u.I'm really worried about you.Be glad to help you with the truth,so u can get through this,because if u don't,u will have to go through life with all the lies in ur head,and thats not fair to you.All kids fib to their parents,but its up to us parents to seek the truth,so i hope you go seeking.I'm just a phone call away.

HERES THAT NUMBER AGAIN 1-800-GET-HELP