Best Freshman in 2008-2009

wbballer22

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unicoi County had a great middle school team last year. I kept up with the North Middle team that had only been beat once during the year until that game. We had several girls move to the High School ranks that if given the chance will have an impact.

UNICOI COUNTY HAS GOT SOME GREAT 9TH GRADERS WHOM ALL HAVE STARTED VARSITY BUT,THE 8TH GRADERS THIS YEAR WILL GIVE THEM A RUN FOR THERE MONEY.. UNICOI COUNTY WILL BE AS STRONG THE NEXT THREE YEARS THAN THEY HAVE EVER BEEN .. GOOD LUCK LADY DEVILS

WILLIAMS AND HUNT FROM LAWRENCE COUNTY ARE VERY GOOD WILLIAMS HAS ALREADY SCORED 16 POINTS IN A COUPLE OF GAMES AND SO HAS HUNT.THEIR DEFENSIVE PLAY IS IMPRESSIVE TOO.HUNT WILL END UP BEING TOUGH UNDER THE BASKET. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

THE FRESHMAN SHOWS IN BOTH OF THEM AT TIMES WHEN IT COMES TO OFFENSE.(EVEN THOUGH JESSA HAD 15 VS SHELBYVILLE, EMILY 16 @ E.LIT.) DEFENSE AND REBOUNDING IS WHERE THEY BOTH PLAY LIKE JUNIORS. JESSA HAS BEEN STRONG EVERY GAME AT POST ON DEFENSE NO MATTER WHAT SIZE OR CALIBER THE OPPONENT. KEEP UP THE FOCUS GIRLS, WE NEED YOU BOTH.

1A Freshman guard Chandler Martin of Nashville Christian scored 12 points on the 2A Fairview Yelllow Jackets last night.

ncsbasketball.net

I noticed from box scores she's avg about 12 per game, but also noticed ncs is 0-5, don't know much about the program up there ? I know her dad (pretty good football player at the "hill") glad to she her doing well, wish we had her here.

There are three that I have seen that stand out up here. Keep in mind that none of these players would get on the court if they didn't play good defence and move the ball well.

Jackson Co. #32 Caroline Warden PG. Can hit the three. In the rotation.

Cookeville #3 Hallie Edgington Sg/PG. Also, a three shooter. In the rotation.

Upperman #3 Taylor Randolph PG. Dominates JV games. Takes it to the hoop-shoots the three. Quick and tough. In the rotation.