Best Freshman in 2008-2009

wbballer22

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emily Daniels - Cumberland Gap

I should elaborate on this young lady, Emily Daniels from cumberland gap. I have watched this young lady play a few times and she has always amused me. I have seen her take control of the floor on all occasions. I watched her during tournament play when she played for Forge Ridge and was in awe. I look for great things from her now that she is in high school and playing with her old teammate Mackenzie McFall. This duo is great to watch.

im not sure how anyone could say something negative about any young lady that competes for their schools? to say a freshman is over rated sounds more like a parent that is jealous of something. in all of my years of being around sports ,the people who bash other kids (either a parent or a student) is jealous that their child or themselves are not in the spotlight. therefore you must knock someones abilities to make you feel better. everyone likes to believe their kids are special, both the ones who start and the ones who dont start. if you believe only the best players are the starters you are not always right. coaches have a reason on who they start and why. sometimes that next player in is a fire starter for their team. i sit in alot of stands and do not always see the game the way the coaches do. THEY DO NOT ALWAYS START THEIR BEST PLAYERS. THAT IS A FACT! so please lets just watch these girls play their best and be supportive not bashers. they have only just begun !

Macy Wright-Obion Central

Purple....you are correct, Macy Wright is a player to watch as the season unfolds. Wright is a quick, very game smart player, who has averaged around 6-7 steals in the first two games, while scoring 9 and I think 14 in the two games. It will be fun to watch her play for the next four years. A good young player on a good young team.

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!

You also have Emily Williams and Jessa Hunt from the Tn Express that finished t13th and t9th at nationals and also led E.O. Coffman to a 25-0 season last year and a state championship. Williams was state MVP and second all time leading scorer for Coffman.

These 2 girls (as shown Fri. nite against BGA) will have impact just because of their HEART & competitivness.

Purple....you are correct, Macy Wright is a player to watch as the season unfolds. Wright is a quick, very game smart player, who has averaged around 6-7 steals in the first two games, while scoring 9 and I think 14 in the two games. It will be fun to watch her play for the next four years. A good young player on a good young team.

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!

Macy definitely belongs on this list! Got a chance to watch her play several games over the summer in AAU basketball......She can play! She played alongside the fab frosh from lake county TT Flowers who is averaging about the same amount of steals and points per game....it was an absoulute joy to watch these two young ladies compete together. the defensive intensity was tremendous.....they played extremely well against competition 2 years older. may we enjoy several years of Joy watching those two fresmen light it up.....macy wright for aa ms basketball and tt flowers for a ms basketball! in acouple years of course

sbl

Aside from the fact that all but 5 of the girls on the Clarkville high girls varsity team are Freshmen, I have to point out that Along with Bashaara Graves, Chandler Cooper ( listed on espn 2012 prospects list, played aau with lady shox 14) and Jessy Ward ( played aau with team pride 13) can shoot the lights out of the gym from behind the arch on any given night and Tiasha Gray-Ramey will drive in like a truck and score no matter how tall the trees are infront of her.

GO LADY WILDCATS !!!!!!