Best Freshman in 2008-2009

wbballer22

Aside from the fact that all but 5 of the girls on the Clarkville high girls varsity team are Freshmen, I have to point out that Along with Bashaara Graves, Chandler Cooper ( listed on espn 2012 prospects list, played aau with lady shox 14) and Jessy Ward ( played aau with team pride 13) can shoot the lights out of the gym from behind the arch on any given night and Tiasha Gray-Ramey will drive in like a truck and score no matter how tall the trees are infront of her.

GO LADY WILDCATS !!!!!!

MommaShox,

Which Clarksville school do they play for (Northeast or Northwest if I am correct in saying these schools).

I'm eager to keep up with this awesome group of players. To have Ms. Graves, Ms. Cooper and Ms. Ward on the same team (one word WOW). I would say they will be tough to beat in the years to come....but NO....They will be someone to contend with right now!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MommaShox,

Which Clarksville school do they play for (Northeast or Northwest if I am correct in saying these schools).

I'm eager to keep up with this awesome group of players. To have Ms. Graves, Ms. Cooper and Ms. Ward on the same team (one word WOW). I would say they will be tough to beat in the years to come....but NO....They will be someone to contend with right now!

They all play for Clarksville High. Tiasha Gray was also on the Shox #1 with the braids. And I'm hoping that they all remain healthy and it should be a great season.

Macy definitely belongs on this list! Got a chance to watch her play several games over the summer in AAU basketball......She can play! She played alongside the fab frosh from lake county TT Flowers who is averaging about the same amount of steals and points per game....it was an absoulute joy to watch these two young ladies compete together. the defensive intensity was tremendous.....they played extremely well against competition 2 years older. may we enjoy several years of Joy watching those two fresmen light it up.....macy wright for aa ms basketball and tt flowers for a ms basketball! in acouple years of course

sbl

Gibson Co Pioneer thinks Gibson Co may be Single A in a couple years...These two may competing for the Single A Ms.Basketball !

Sydney Carden, Maddie Keith and Chelsie Bennett from Knoxville Halls. They should obviously be starting ahead of both the seniors and one of the juniors right now. They won the county in middle school last year and Carden and Keith have both already had team highs off the bench in games this season and Bennett is 6'3". Watch out next year once all the playing time just goes to the girls from the Halls Hazard AAU team.