Dobyns Bennett Football

like ole grandad says EMPTIER THE BARRELL LOUNDER THE NOISE. if and when south does win . i will say south had the better team and not come up with an excusses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will see.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you got me on that one, see we will just joking boys i was just stirring the pot i. hope south, db and greenville make to the state finals in football or win it. you all have some anger issues.

Greeneville has a real nice program and their school is as nice as any around upper east Tennessee now.I hope they have great runs in the playoffs,as I hope South does well.For all of DB's short runs as of late,they still have a fine history that few can match in Tennessee. Nomatter what the outcome of this years DB and South game,South has had a team under Carter that most area schools would love to trade for.DB has been to the state semi's 3 times under Clark,and ended last regular season undefeated and ranked number 1 in the state.Nobody,including the coaches at DB are ever happy when a season ends way to early,and that's why you just try and get ready for the next year and remember the good things like last years big east championship.The sad part is allways seeing young men move on,but I hope that every member of last years DB team can find joy in the fine things they got done as well as being a part of the {Winningest Team in Tennessee} These may be the highlights for two or three classes,and if that is so,that's still not to bad !! I will miss the big east,and I'm glad Sevier County {1999 State Champs } are still on DB's schedule.I look forward to trash talking and hope all the area teams have good season's with very few and minor injuries.Roll Tribe ,go Devils ,and good luck Rebs

Glad to see it as well.DB will have a young team this year and I don't know how we will match up.Sevier County is allways a well coached team and DB better be ready to play..

Well sc is also young but has a very good junior class this year... should b a good game

you got me on that one, see we will just joking boys i was just stirring the pot i. hope south, db and greenville make to the state finals in football or win it. you all have some anger issues.

South and DB both had teams last year that should have made it to the Boro.Those schools will never have the talent level like they had last year.DB had a chance to go when Duran Ferguson was qb ,Time has run out .Combining the two schools,they might have a chance IMO. Maybe! Depending on the coach.

South and DB both had teams last year that should have made it to the Boro.Those schools will never have the talent level like they had last year.DB had a chance to go when Duran Ferguson was qb ,Time has run out .Combining the two schools,they might have a chance IMO. Maybe! Depending on the coach.

I think DB still has some talent for the couple of years that could win it all. Their sophmore and freshman classes are the real deal. So, next year they might not be up to DB standards, but the year after they should dominate.

I think DB still has some talent for the couple of years that could win it all. Their sophmore and freshman classes are the real deal. So, next year they might not be up to DB standards, but the year after they should dominate.

They might,repeat might donimate around here like they have been for years,but that's it.Sorry to bust your bubble but look at past history. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

They might,repeat might donimate around here like they have been for years,but that's it.Sorry to bust your bubble but look at past history. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

This is funny. DB fans have been spoiled. Anytime a high school football team has 10 wins in a season, that is awesome. DB is judged if they have a good season or not, only if they make to the state semifinals or better. The critics eat thier recent playoff disasters up. DB is the king of the mountain around here, until they get knocked off. DB's biggest problem is they need an offensive cordinator. Let GC just run the program. The defense will be good as long as Coach Watson is there.

When does spring practice begin for the Indians? Will there be a scrimmage to conclude spring activities? If so, is it inter-squad or against an opponent?

They have a scrimmage against Halls and will have an inter-squad game as well during the spring. I don't have the complete schedule with me but the scrimmages are on May the 8th and 15th.

Greeneville has a real nice program and their school is as nice as any around upper east Tennessee now.I hope they have great runs in the playoffs,as I hope South does well.For all of DB's short runs as of late,they still have a fine history that few can match in Tennessee. Nomatter what the outcome of this years DB and South game,South has had a team under Carter that most area schools would love to trade for.DB has been to the state semi's 3 times under Clark,and ended last regular season undefeated and ranked number 1 in the state.Nobody,including the coaches at DB are ever happy when a season ends way to early,and that's why you just try and get ready for the next year and remember the good things like last years big east championship.The sad part is allways seeing young men move on,but I hope that every member of last years DB team can find joy in the fine things they got done as well as being a part of the {Winningest Team in Tennessee} These may be the highlights for two or three classes,and if that is so,that's still not to bad !! I will miss the big east,and I'm glad Sevier County {1999 State Champs } are still on DB's schedule.I look forward to trash talking and hope all the area teams have good season's with very few and minor injuries.Roll Tribe ,go Devils ,and good luck Rebs

You have to know I hate bringing this up but "The Winningest Team in Tennessee" would most years be the 4th best team, at best, in Blount county. Is upper ET really that weak?