Chattanooga Top 10

Indian

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by sportsguy1:

I think ya'll have McCallie too high. I am not trying to bash them or anything but I heard they wouldn't be as good. I heard that Boyd-Buchanan easily played with or beat McCallie during a scrimmage.

McCallie is the defending State Champions so until they loose to someone they are still #1 in my book! ;)

When you guys diss McCallie you hit close to home. I played on the state championship team last year. I wish them all of the luck in the world and I'll be following them all season. As far as ranking them though, you can't really tell anything from preseason scrimmages:last year Rhea Cunty whipped us in a scrimmage..and we all know what happened last year. It's good to hear they did well against Riverdale, but like I said scrimmages don't mean anything. The only thing that matters in the end is what happens on the field on Friday nights (and Thursdays and Saturdays). Good luck guys...

Banze, we destroyed Rhea County. We lost to SD by a touchdown at Bradley after running sprints for an hour when guys were late. Anyway, in the words of Ralph P. "They're gonna get better and better as the season goes on, and by the end, they'll be a pretty good football team."

Have fun at Auburn.

Posted by rhinob59:

When you guys diss McCallie you hit close to home. I played on the state championship team last year. I wish them all of the luck in the world and I'll be following them all season. As far as ranking them though, you can't really tell anything from preseason scrimmages:last year Rhea Cunty whipped us in a scrimmage..and we all know what happened last year. It's good to hear they did well against Riverdale, but like I said scrimmages don't mean anything. The only thing that matters in the end is what happens on the field on Friday nights (and Thursdays and Saturdays). Good luck guys...

Did we? Oh yeah, I remember that night. It was pretty bad, but my point still stands. I think they'll be fine in the long run. Take care Haddon. Have fun with the Wolf Pack...

Posted by hdog16:

Banze, we destroyed Rhea County. We lost to SD by a touchdown at Bradley after running sprints for an hour when guys were late. Anyway, in the words of Ralph P. "They're gonna get better and better as the season goes on, and by the end, they'll be a pretty good football team."

Have fun at Auburn.

Guest chattfbfan
Posted by rhinob59:

listen to this guy he really knows what he is talking about. he was and is one of the toughest guys ever to play football at mccallie. one of the real reasons that mccallie was able to function last year because of his steady play at center. but anyways he really knows his football.

Anspa,

it is a joke that you put rhea county in the chattanooga top ten. Friday night Boyd-Buchanan, should be a top ten team, beat them 39-20 and racked up over 500 yrds. of offense while holding the rhea county eagles to 214 yrds. Rhea county scored one touchdown on a fumble recovery and return and one on the second deffense. Boyd plays east ridge this friday and look to see Boyd defeat another 4A school, and hopefully earn some respect!