Warren County Basketball

14pioneers

Blackman 67 Warren County 41 ???? What's up with that ??? No way, we should get beat that bad by Blackman.

Blame it on BUSH! If we can't win but four games with last years 6'9" Weitzel, Donta, Officer, and Daniels we can't expect miracles. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blame it on BUSH! If we can't win but four games with last years 6'9" Weitzel, Donta, Officer, and Daniels we can't expect miracles. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I sure was hoping WC could have pulled out a win. Heard Coach had 4 freshmen playing???? Also can someone tell me if its rumor or not about a letter circulating about boys and girls coaches???

I sure was hoping WC could have pulled out a win. Heard Coach had 4 freshmen playing???? Also can someone tell me if its rumor or not about a letter circulating about boys and girls coaches???

The little time they played Friday they played with a purpose and attacked on defense and offense, I think one player even scored his first varsity basket off a great offensive board. Mount and Thrower continue to impress me with hustle and play making. Just trust the coaches and your abilities and you will do fine. Nitro, how many sophomores are on the varsity squad ? Braseel (Jr.) (sorry for spelling) has alot of potential too. Good luck in Sparta and Lebanon. If Brian reads this, we miss ya and our prayers are with you.

The little time they played Friday they played with a purpose and attacked on defense and offense, I think one player even scored his first varsity basket off a great offensive board. Mount and Thrower continue to impress me with hustle and play making. Just trust the coaches and your abilities and you will do fine. Nitro, how many sophomores are on the varsity squad ? Braseel (Jr.) (sorry for spelling) has alot of potential too. Good luck in Sparta and Lebanon. If Brian reads this, we miss ya and our prayers are with you.

Sophomores are Underhill, Glenn, Mount and Thrower. Juniors are Braseel, Seamons, Hall and Blair. Seniors are Prater, Harris, Robinson, Mikkola and Bond.

Thanks Nitro. I didn't realize Hall, Seamos, and Blair were still juniors too. Good mix of kids in the soph. and junior classes, then add in the freshman and has the makings of a good rotation! Keep the faith and play the hardest you can play! When you walk off the floor, ask yourself if you gave it your all. Peace Out!!

2-16????? wow

how about gettin some coaches in there

Maybe if you go to Girls basketball message board and click on Warren County girls you would get a understanding as to why the girls have the coach they have and why the boys have the coaches they have I will get you a hint...politics and nepotism. I am hearing there are over 800 signatures on this "letter" going around. Are there changes coming???

I was very proud of the way the team played last night @ Sparta. Cameron Bond had his best game to date. The Pioneers played hard and had the lead @ the half and for most of the second half until the officials decided to take over. Questionable calls is an understatement. The worst officiated game I have ever seen in my 40+ years. Not taking anything away from the Warriors, they have a very good team. I just would have loved to see this game played out by the teams.