Warren County Basketball

14pioneers

I know its getting old but had to ask around to find out didn't see nothing about it in the paper. Maybe I just overlooked it????

Lets see, played on Saturday afternoon. Paper was written Saturday midday. Paper comes out Saturday night for Sunday edition. Next paper will be Wednesday. I don't know how much more you could ask from the paper guy. Sounds to me like you have beef with the radio. No wait , they close from Friday afternoon to Monday morning. I guess your just SOL !!!!

Does the paper not have a website to keep folks updated on such things?

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know its getting old but had to ask around to find out didn't see nothing about it in the paper. Maybe I just overlooked it????

Lets see, played on Saturday afternoon. Paper was written Saturday midday. Paper comes out Saturday night for Sunday edition. Next paper will be Wednesday. I don't know how much more you could ask from the paper guy. Sounds to me like you have beef with the radio. No wait , they close from Friday afternoon to Monday morning. I guess your just SOL !!!!

whatever dude whatever. BELIEVE ME i don't expect much from the "paper guy" and frankly the ones that are SOL are the players on the team that have worked hard all season had a great season and a chance to win the district and will more than likely not have one thing about it in the paper because it's being played in Lebanon and NO ONE should expect your "paper guy" to go out of town to cover a game. But keep coming with the excuses same ol sh(* different day. I'm surprised your "paper guy" hasn't put in the paper his picks like he does during football season you better believe thats in the paper. What a joke. Really Oldschool is that the best you got????????????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Does the paper not have a website to keep folks updated on such things?

yes there is a website but its the exact same thing that is in the paper.

whatever dude whatever. BELIEVE ME i don't expect much from the "paper guy" and frankly the ones that are SOL are the players on the team that have worked hard all season had a great season and a chance to win the district and will more than likely not have one thing about it in the paper because it's being played in Lebanon and NO ONE should expect your "paper guy" to go out of town to cover a game. But keep coming with the excuses same ol sh(* different day. I'm surprised your "paper guy" hasn't put in the paper his picks like he does during football season you better believe thats in the paper. What a joke. Really Oldschool is that the best you got????????????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

yes there is a website but its the exact same thing that is in the paper.

Please correct if I'm wrong, but the website is basically a reprint of the printed copy. There are other links you can access that are probably updated daily.

I think that having a website that keeps folks updated as events happened could be just as useful as the paper itself, if not more.

Why don't one of you Freshman parents take stats and pics and email um to the paper Guy! There's no shame in that. Freshman have never gotten much coverage in years past. Im sure he would be happy to write a winning article for once. Heck all the coach has to do is give him an update after your game. Im sure someone has his cell. I really don't think he should have to drive out of town too cover it. Good Luck tonight! We all hope you come out the winner!

Good luck to the freshmen and I believe we will see another freshmen district champ banner in our gym.

Enjoy it, starting next year you will be playing musical chairs. Hit some shots - get taken out, make a mistake - get taken out. Every time the horn blows you will be looking to see if your coming out.

They won Wed. night, lost to Blackman tonight (Thur.) in the final. Congrats on a great season!!

I'll second that! Good season! Traveled to Lebanon last night(hate the place) to watch the boys and it was another barn burner! Two very good freshmen teams that gave everything they had. Keep your head up Pioneers!

Good luck to the freshmen and I believe we will see another freshmen district champ banner in our gym.

Enjoy it, starting next year you will be playing musical chairs. Hit some shots - get taken out, make a mistake - get taken out. Every time the horn blows you will be looking to see if your coming out.

who hangs freshmen banners???? i guess when your varsity wins 2 district games in 6 years you will hang any banner you can get!!

who hangs freshmen banners???? i guess when your varsity wins 2 district games in 6 years you will hang any banner you can get!!

I have seen all kinds of schools with freshmen banners hanging??? Whats your point anyways??? I think everyone in warren county is very aware of the wins and losses.....I don't care if your a freshman or varsity player if you have a good season and finish with a banner then why not hang it???