Maryville @ Rhea

BackValleyRally

Boys hits jest a ole ton truk wif a oak flat bed and side boreds.......Vurry purty though.....Eye've maid a nice plywood extended cab fer tha Pups two ride inn......Cut out tha bak of tha cab wif a set-a-lean torch.....And nailed hit bak intwo tha extended cab.......Looks good...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If'an ewe evar want'a cel nellie........I'd be inturested.

If'an ewe evar want'a cel nellie........I'd be inturested.

BeeCee we've painted Nellie Belle red and black two-tone, cents ewe last seed her.....Hits amazin' whut momma and tha Pups can do wif a cupple ov paint rollers and a brush orr two...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

they run one that allows lots of yardage. The only thing that has saved them all year is the fact that people have made mistakes or in the case of Hixson and Soddy HORRIBLE officiating.

Ohhh, yeah, that's right! Our team has like zippo talent - zero. Thank GAWD the teams we've played have made tons of mistakes and/or the refs have been in our back pocket. Otherwise we would not be region champs and would not be in the third round of play-offs.

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Try again.

We run a 3-5-3. It's been the source of much debate on this board. A few of us would like to see it go.

I'll agree with you oldtiger, we do tend to give up a lot of yards, but usually stiffen up down near the goal line. I don't recall any horrible officiating in the Hixson game; we just straight up beat them, but this season, as a whole, has been horrible in terms of officiating. I can assure you that it has gone both ways though. We've had our fair share of horrible calls go against us as well.

Teams make mistakes. It's part of football. You can sit around and talk in hypotheticals all you want, but it's not going to get you anywhere. If we don't drop 5 interceptions last Friday night then we beat Powell by 30+ points.

Powell owned rhea county in the first half until the fumble gave yall a little mo going into the half....but I will say that rhea county was a very good team....Maryville needs to watch out for them gay onside kicks...at the beginning of the second half rhea county kicked two onside kicks and thats the reason they won...and last week i heard all kinds of coach bashing and i don't really know why because they held an amazing powell offense to 9 points...well really 7 but anyways how is that kid that got hurt on the last play of the game...by #9 from Powell

Didn't see the powell game do know they were not very strong. Did see the hixson, soddy, and red bank games though and all three teams had lots of yardage against that there 3-5-3. Hixson was winning late and had a shuffle pass called a fumble(unreal) and Rhea got the ball inside the 20. red bank threw it all over the field and if they catch three passes its a laugher and soddy has to kick with a guy standing in the backfield before the ball is snapped. Yes you have some talent but somebody up there has been saying their prayers or found that pot of gold so it may be your year.

Maryville[/url] needs to watch out for them gay onside kicks...at the beginning of the second half rhea county kicked two onside kicks and thats the reason they won...

What's gay is this post.Onside kicks are part of the game and always will be. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm sure Maryville will be ready for anything we have to throw at them.We won the game

because we took care of the football and made stops in critical situations.

Didn't see the powell game do know they were not very strong. Did see the hixson, soddy, and red bank games though and all three teams had lots of yardage against that there 3-5-3. Hixson was winning late and had a shuffle pass called a fumble(unreal) and Rhea got the ball inside the 20. red bank threw it all over the field and if they catch three passes its a laugher and soddy has to kick with a guy standing in the backfield before the ball is snapped. Yes you have some talent but somebody up there has been saying their prayers or found that pot of gold so it may be your year.

Your team must have hung them up early this year.Looks like your hating to me.The game of football is not perfect.ie; (dropped passes,fumbles,bad calls...)

If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry Christmas.

If Red Bank could catch, they'd be a better team. But they didn't. So they're not.

As for the 3-5-3, only 'coach haters' don't like the 3-5-3. (Ask DONTKNOWFOOTBALL.) We ran a lot of the 4 man front against Powell. I guess this makes the coaches self-loathing.