Maryville @ Rhea

BackValleyRally

I don't know - I think the theory that it's a Rhea County fan posting that to stir the pot could have some validity to it. Anyone that would do that is an idiot.

Oh, well, Greyrider, if you are traveling this way tonight, travel safe and dress warm, and remember - the concession stand behind the pressbox is where they keep the good stuff!!!!

We are headed that way tonight , looking forward to a great game and hopefully injury free for both teams. Thanks for 911 on the "good stuff." see ya tonight. GO REBELS!!!!!

Well... 9 and 1/2 hours til kickoff... but who's countin /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Gonna be a cold one tonight. Rhea Countians: bring out the camo huntin' clothes and all that other 'country' clothing so we can fit the standard set to us by other 'higher class' people. All kidding aside, dress warmly. We hope everyone all over SE TN have a safe trip to Eagle Stadium tonight. We look forward to hosting one of the 4A Quarterfinal games tonight in Evensville.

As for the game, I'm looking for the Back Valley Boys to come out high and mighty. They know what they have to do to get the ball rolling. Let's hope our beloved OC /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> is not too conservative on the play calling tonight. I don't see Jash Davis getting any onside kicks tonight, because I figure GQ is ready to go with his hands team on KO.

That being said, as he has all year, Jacob Moffett is going to have to have a career game. The rest of the green and gold will rally behind him and keep Maryville guessing. Moffett will have over 150 all purpose yards and Cam will throw the ball well.

Tonight, at 10:00 EST, I would like to see... in an upset, and shock of the world:

Maryville Dynasty 31

Back Valley Boys 35

Let's rock the house tonight in Evensville! Bring a friend to support our boys in Green and Gold! Gonna be a true showing of what high school football is all about!

Lenoir City (well, let's just say when I make my frequest trips to Maryville, I go through Lenoir City!)

Is this also the best way to avoid the claw? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I seriously am looking forward to tonight. Last word of note for Rhea Co. fans who have been spreading their wings this week. Maryville has typically played very well in quarterfinal games. This is not the first time a team comes in emotionally fired up to play them. No doubt Rhea Co. will come out on fire, but it's hard to keep that going for 48 minutes.....usually it wears off mid-second quarter. Just "wanting it more" usually isn't enough, they will have to play their butts off as well. There is a difference in emotion carrying a team and playing well. Plus, if you don't think the MHS coaching staff doesn't have something in store to kill that momentum early if they get the chance, then, well, you are kidding yourselves.....

Good luck to both teams. And safety for all fans from the claw.

From what i have read in pepvols posts , whoever is riding with him better wear a bullett proof and claw proof vest.

is coach roddy from clinton going with rebelron. bullyrock is going to be in the house. Does stars wife have a sister, /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Rebels 42

Claws 17

Well... 9 and 1/2 hours til kickoff... but who's countin /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Gonna be a cold one tonight. Rhea Countians: bring out the camo huntin' clothes and all that other 'country' clothing so we can fit the standard set to us by other 'higher class' people. All kidding aside, dress warmly. We hope everyone all over SE TN have a safe trip to Eagle Stadium tonight. We look forward to hosting one of the 4A Quarterfinal games tonight in Evensville.

As for the game, I'm looking for the Back Valley Boys to come out high and mighty. They know what they have to do to get the ball rolling. Let's hope our beloved OC /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> is not too conservative on the play calling tonight. I don't see Jash Davis getting any onside kicks tonight, because I figure GQ is ready to go with his hands team on KO.

That being said, as he has all year, Jacob Moffett is going to have to have a career game. The rest of the green and gold will rally behind him and keep Maryville guessing. Moffett will have over 150 all purpose yards and Cam will throw the ball well.

Tonight, at 10:00 EST, I would like to see... in an upset, and shock of the world:

Maryville Dynasty 31

Back Valley Boys 35

Let's rock the house tonight in Evensville! Bring a friend to support our boys in Green and Gold! Gonna be a true showing of what high school football is all about!

Do you really think RC can score 35 on Maryville. An offense that had less than 200 yds on that Powell defense that Maryville ran all over and had subs in early in the 2nd half?

Is this also the best way to avoid the claw? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I seriously am looking forward to tonight. Last word of note for Rhea Co. fans who have been spreading their wings this week. Maryville has typically played very well in quarterfinal games. This is not the first time a team comes in emotionally fired up to play them. No doubt Rhea Co. will come out on fire, but it's hard to keep that going for 48 minutes.....usually it wears off mid-second quarter. Just "wanting it more" usually isn't enough, they will have to play their butts off as well. There is a difference in emotion carrying a team and playing well. Plus, if you don't think the MHS coaching staff doesn't have something in store to kill that momentum early if they get the chance, then, well, you are kidding yourselves.....

Good luck to both teams. And safety for all fans from the claw.

after a few plays that rah rah stuff diappears and they realize the game is on.

I think the game will be close then Maryville pulls away late. Rhea County will come out fired up. Everyone gives Maryville their best shot. The difference in the game will be that Rhea County plays several key guys both ways. Chris Jordan is the only Maryville player that plays both sides. At receiver Dez Horne will give Jordan a break. At corner Jimmy Webber will give Jordan a break. The only other time you will see defensive players for Maryville on offense is when Maryville goes to their rhino short yardage package.