Greeneville and Sullivan South Take 2!

sccaii

I would like to congratulate BOTH teams on a hard fought game. Greeneville -GOOD LUCK!! against Maryville. THANKS REBELS for the great ride this year!! Just didn't want it to end this soon. Thanks to all of the Rebel players, coaches, parents and fans. My son had the un-enviable task of replacing a 3 year all-state QB. I had the misery of waiting to watch him show what he could do and listening to "wait till Phillips is gone and we will get you! I just want to say I am proud of the way he handled himself through it all. No matter what anybody says good or bad, I think his record this year speaks for itself.

I love you #4. You made us proud!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good post! BD is a VERY good QB .... he should NOT be compared to ANYONE! I applaud and respect what he did this season AND the past couple of seasons! He could have gone anyplace else.... but HE chose to stay with SOUTH! THAT WAS A HUGE DECISION! BD had a great year and hopefully, he will have more great years! Thanks! YOU made a difference!!!! My hat is off to you and to your 08 teammates...... it has been a long road, you worked hard, you were patient, and you made the most of your opportunity! GREAT JOB! You made US proud! sometimes you can't win?!?

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1) I am thankful for my family and to be the oldest of the 5 Taylor crew.

#2) I am thankful that my brother is alive and well today.

#3) I am thankful for my new friend on Coach T, Wizard. Every time I log on, he makes me laugh. And that's what friends are for, right?? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

you do get it ,you must be a great sister ,have a great holiday

Good post! BD is a VERY good QB .... he should NOT be compared to ANYONE! I applaud and respect what he did this season AND the past couple of seasons! He could have gone anyplace else.... but HE chose to stay with SOUTH! THAT WAS A HUGE DECISION! BD had a great year and hopefully, he will have more great years! Thanks! YOU made a difference!!!! My hat is off to you and to your 08 teammates...... it has been a long road, you worked hard, you were patient, and you made the most of your opportunity! GREAT JOB! You made US proud! sometimes you can't win?!?

Broken Rule! You have to say what you're thankful for before you post. Since I completely agree with your posting, I'll assume you mean you are thankful for BD! So as we all are! It's been a great ride.

Broken Rule! You have to say what you're thankful for before you post. Since I completely agree with your posting, I'll assume you mean you are thankful for BD! So as we all are! It's been a great ride.

I am thankful for WaCo. I believe he has been instrumental in helping us schedule a team west of Knoxville for 09. Or maybe Bud should get the credit . Anyway, you can't beat em if you don't play em. now we can!

Sounds like we will open week 0 at Knox West ! That should be a great trip with KNS media exposure!

So our 3 non conference games are Knox West, Gate City and Greeneville?

So our 3 non conference games are Knox West, Gate City and Greeneville?

Oh, and do you know where the GC and Greeneville games will be, home or away?

I agree Barb I've said it since Friday night, it could've went either way. As far as rubbing salt into a wound, WOW where to start. First off this is not the NFL, or even the NCAA, these officials are the same as the rest of us. They do the best that they can, sure they miss calls, both ways though. Give Greeneville's players the respect they earned. I understand we are not supposed to attack these kids, I have two of my own, then give them their respect that they fought for. There were just as many kids on Greeneville's team crying on the field after the game as there were SS's players. These guys take so much away from what Greeneville accomplished by saying the refs won the game for them. Put that shoe on the other foot!

I read evey posts that you've made, and now it's time for me to speak up. I'm not even going to waste my breath on the obvious, Barb has addressed your ridiculous behavior regarding your attacks on Fletcher, but--now this bit about "These guys take so much away from what Greeneville accomplished"--that is simply BullSh_t. The Greendevil players are not going to let anyone take anything away from them, they are NOT as stupid as you make them out to be------You are an embarrassment to the players to even represent them on these boards. If you are really concerned about the Greendevil player's mental health-----------you should shut up.