Greeneville and Sullivan South Take 2!

sccaii

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Greeneville's chances in this one. Yes south beat them already but lots have changed since week 3. South just got a big dose of reality an i think the train of Gville is picking up speed. Plus the game will be in the devils den so thats got to help the devils. South has not seen Barner in the back field this year or Hall/Quarls at QB. Should be a good game.

Maryville will also have to go on the road to play at a tough Rhea Co. team. A couple long bus rides.

Congratulations on the win and moving on to the 3rd round. Tenacity and gusto on behalf of the Rebels won this game. Morristown East came to play, and the Rebels had their set backs, but they kept coming, they never quit, total team effort. Again, congratulations Rebels, you earned it.

I'm headed to Nashville next week for a weekend of football, but I may just pop down off the interstate for Friday night lights in Greeneville, wearing my light blue polo...again.

I like Greeneville's chances in this one. Yes south beat them already but lots have changed since week 3. South just got a big dose of reality an i think the train of Gville is picking up speed. Plus the game will be in the devils den so thats got to help the devils. South has not seen Barner in the back field this year or Hall/Quarls at QB. Should be a good game.

I agree with you on this one because things have changed since the Devils traveled to death valley! Now its time to see what happens at Burley this week.

I agree with you on this one because things have changed since the Devils traveled to death valley! Now its time to see what happens at Burley this week.

Two good teams and Greenville let a card out of the deck this week with the 200+ passing.....something a few didn't see coming.....I think its possible that card was played one hand too soon.

Two good teams and Greenville let a card out of the deck this week with the 200+ passing.....something a few didn't see coming.....I think its possible that card was played one hand too soon.

yeah but you don't know what else they're holdin'....I think Mac's a better card player than you think...